𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

"If I tell you, you need to shut up."

They slowly pulled away. Aurora was keeping her eyes closed enjoying the closeness they shared at the moment. Roman took the few moments to study her features. As he did, he noticed a small scar on her right eyebrow. 

He raised his hand and softly graced it with his finger making her lean into his touch. "When did that happen?" Romans vice was quiet, almost as if he was at peace. The young girl looked up and sighed pulling away from their embrace. 

She was not able to answer that, not yet. Aurora softly shook her head sending him a quick smile before she took her backpack. "I'm gonna go see Shelly..." Her voice was shivering and Roman knew that he just ruined a great chance with her. "Okay, tell me when you want to leave. I'll drive you." He gave her a soft smile which she returned with a nod. 

With that she walked out of his room and headed for Shelly's room. Roman still stood in the center of his room, angry at himself for getting carried away in the moment. He is not supposed to feel the way he does, yet he doesn't want it to stop. She made him feel alive, not like any drug could do before. but don't they always say 'Love, as soon as you tasted it, will be stronger  than any drug'.

The young Godfrey was frustrated, he wanted her close but he knew he needed to push her away to keep her safe. She was too close already. Roman sat down at the edge of his bed pulling on his hair and pulling a hand down his face. "I can't... I won't lose her." It was sure that he wouldn't  listen to his mother about Aurora, she was too important to let go now. He saw a future with her, he never did that with anyone. 

Aurora smiled softly to herself, her fingertips touching her lips softly. Her stomach was filled with butterflies, but her mind was filled with doubts and the memories that she wanted to get away from. He couldn't know, it's not his fault. Aurora's knuckles softly knocked on the door frame. As soon as Shelly heard it she turned around, no one knocked on her door ever. A smile made it's way onto her face as she noticed that it was just Aurora. 

"Please sit down!" The electronic voice of Shelly's phone broke the silence and Aurora smiled sitting down on her bed. "I love your room Shelly!" She exclaimed and looked around. "Thank you, what did my brother do?" Aurora chuckled, shaking her head. "He did nothing..." A blush appeared on her cheeks and Shelly grinned. "Okay then what happened?" The electronic voice asked.

Aurora was unsure if she should tell her but she decided she would. Shelly was one of the few people she trusted, a lot. "He kissed me...and I kissed back... I like your brother is that okay?" The young girl was trying to finally able to realize it herself, she wanted Shelly to know. "That's more than okay. He's happier with you, I haven't seen him laugh that much in a while." Shelly gave her a smile and Aurora got up hugging her. "Thank you so much Shelly..."

Roman cleared his throat making the two look at him. "Roman we are having a moment." Aurora said and chuckled, pulling away from Shelly giving her a wide smile. "Sorry Babe, but we should get you home soon." He said picking up her backpack carrying it for her. The young girl pouted at him. "Okay, Bye Shelly it was great seeing you again!" She grinned up at the tall girl. "Bye Aurora." The electronic voice said. 

The two teens walked to his car, neither of them talked, not during the ride nor until they reached her house. As Aurora saw that her parents weren't home yet she turned to Roman, playing with a ring on her finger. "Would you like to come in..." The young boy was about to deny but the look she gave him made him shut up quickly and nod. 

Both of them got out of the car and walked into her house. She walked into the kitchen motioning for him to follow, which he did. "I'm sorry about earlier Rome, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did." He grabbed her hands. "No it was my fault, it's not my place to ask." 

Aurora chuckled softly shaking her head. "No it was totally okay... It's just a sensitive topic. But I realized I can trust you with this." Roman nodded quickly. "Of course baby." He kissed her knuckles, knowing that it makes her smile and blush. Only did she not blush at that just at the fact that their relationship got so more intense the past days. 

She sat down on the kitchen counter, Roman stood between her legs caressing her knuckles  "Okay..." she started softy looking at their intertwined hands smiling softly.