𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

Draw me like that again, please.

The days went by, Aurora tried to visit but Peter said it wouldn't be good, because he knew how Olivia would get into her mind. Her grades started slipping and her anxiety came back. Not a few days after she saw Roman lying there, she was sitting in class next to Letha and Peter and out of no where she couldn't breath. 

Running outside, leaving people laughing at her. Aurora couldn't get the image of him lying there almost lifeless and his skin pale like a corpse. A sob escaped her lips as she clunched onto her chest trying to make her lungs breath again, but they wouldn't. 

Steps echoed through the halls as Letha and Peter tried to find her, but she knew they wouldn't, well at least not as quick as they hoped. Because Aurora was in a room no one except Roman could ever find her, soon it became their own personal place where they would meet up during their breaks or skip.

Without Romans knowing she always drew a sketch of his profile, as she did now but without an actual human being next to her. A sad smile on her face as she remembered the last time they were in this room.

Flashback

Aurora sat there in all peace and quietness as Roman told her about something that made him angry or annoyed him, she couldn't actually concentrate on what he said but how his features looked against the morning sun. A grin made his way on his face as he watched her move the pencil carefully. "What are you doing?" He asked stupidly making her smirk slightly before looking up to him.

"Drawing." She wiggled her eyebrows before looking down onto her sketch again. "Show me." Roman got whiny whenever she wouldn't show him what she was drawing but at this time in this room he already knew that she wouldn't show it. Aurora was to insecure about her drawings, sometimes she would give him one of her sketches, not one of him of course, but one she didn't feel like keeping. And still the young girl thought he would throw them away, but what she didn't know that he kept every single one. 

"Come on, baby" Again the young girl shook her head chuckling. "Not happening, Rome" As she was about to put her pencil down again, he tried to rip it out of her hands making her yelp and hold onto it tighter. He laughed and looked down at her, now standing between her legs. "Please..." For these who don't know if Roman uses his puppy eyes it's over with Amanda, so the young girl sighed and pouted. 

"Don't think I'm weird..." The young Godfrey studied her face and smirked widely. "Darling, I don't think we would talk if you wouldn't be weird." He kissed her forehead softly and then took her sketchbook from her hands. No words were said as his eyes admired her work. 

Aurora started fidgeting with her fingers and was about to rip it out of his hands. "It's bad I know-" she started but Roman cut her off with a soft glare into her eyes. "I don't know who fucked up your mind that bad, that you would say shit like that." 

The young girl blushed and looked down. "This," He held the sketch up "This is absolutely beautiful, Aurora. Don't fucking doubt yourself like that." They both sat quiet after that for a while, before Roman placed a hand on her knee making her look up to him. "Can I... Uhm can I have that?" He nodded towards the sketch and Aurora didn't know what to say so she just nodded with a soft smile. 

Roman smiled back and carefully ripped the page from the sketchbook, as if he was scared that it would rip. 

Flashback ending

When she went to his room one day she saw that he had hung it onto his wall, next to his desk. For most in this school he was heartless, ruthless and to be honest a disgusting person. But once he let someone see his soft, caring side... how can you not admire him. Aurora shed a tear. "This is very beautiful..." A robotic voice said behind her and she wiped her eyes before turning and smiling. 

"Thank you... How are you doing Shelly?" Aurora smiled at the young girl and nodded to a seat opposite her. Shelly sat down and smiled slightly at her. "I'm doing okay... I just miss him." even though it was the robotic voice talking Aurora could hear the sadness. She took Shelly's hand in her own. "He'll be okay, don't worry. Your brother is one of the strongest person I know." 

Shelly smiled sadly at her and started typing again. "He talked about you, a lot. He even asked me for advice." Shelly grinned at the last part and Aurora chuckled. "He did? Remind me to tease him about that when he wakes up." She smiled softly as Shelly waved a goodbye telling her that she needs to get to class. 

Aurora soon realized that it was time to go home, her heart not feeling as empty as earlier. She felt almost happier as she heard a soft voice in her head repeating 'It will all be alright, don't worry'. 

But it wasn't her voice or the voices that made her feel bad, it was his voice.

(A/N Happy New year everyone! Fuck 2020 and hope for 2021 to be better! I hope you're all save and healthy!)