𝐒𝐢𝐱

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

You tell me I was the one and then you treat me like I was just someone?

"Roman we should leave, you know girls toilets and all." Peter said as the bell rang. But Roman still couldn't tear his eyes off of her. "Yeah whatever..." his voice was gentle and soft as he offered Aurora a small smile.

After some time the three left the toilet as a girl walked in. The girl looked Aurora up and down with a small smirk and walked in. Roman knew this girl, no wonder he fucked every girl that wasn't anyway blood related to him.

He's the one every girl wanted. You know that rich kid that girls want to spread their legs for and boys want to be. His personality was disgusting and ugly but his pretty face made up for it.

Aurora still didn't know who he really was but she knew that his name is Roman and that something about him made the voices shut up. Which she's grateful for. "Peter I wanted to say thank you...If you don't want to be seen with me I get it-"

Peter stopped her and smiled softly at her. "All good we all have our problems."

Auroras Head was clear. And she was calm. A small smile was on her face as she followed the two boys.

Roman turned at the corner with peter and Aurora just continued her way to her locker.

She saw a tall girl walking towards her and smiled at her. The girl typed something on her phone and smiled softly. „Hey Are you knew?" Aurora was slightly irritated but still smiles at her.

„Yep, I'm Aurora." „Shelly." the girls smiled at each other and started talking about a lot of things until the school day ended.

They walked out of school and Roman walked up to Shelly smiling. "Ready to go home Shells?" (A/N don't know if he calls her this but meh) shelly nodded and Aurora just smiled at Shelly. "It was nice meeting you I had a lot of fun today!"

Roman looked Aurora up and down. "You need a ride home?" Romans voice was different then earlier and it startled her.

She thought about it but if her mom would see a boy she'd beat the shit out of her. "I'd love to but my mom would kill me." She gave him a soft smile and waved at Peter who sat in the car and made her way home.