𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡.

Bloody Hell, Book 2.

What will happen to our beloved Aurora? What will happen between her and Roman Godfrey once she grows..?

"Fuck off, okay?!" She screamed into his face pushing him off. Roman smirked liking the new side of her more then he thought he would, but quickly gained control back pushing her with his newly found speed against the wall. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, huh?" His voice came out low, threatening. A chuckle escaped Auroras lips as she shook her head. "You don't know?," she started as she pushed him off. "A  coward. A rich mommy loving coward. A fucking jerk. A man whore. Where do you want me to continue?" She asked him calmly not letting his betrayal hit her in any way.  His smirk dropped as he turned away. "Out. Now." He started walking up his stairs not even looking at her. "You can't live with the truth? I couldn't live without you and yet you don't seem to care, I wonder why's that, Rome?" She spoke so quickly so many emotions filling her that she didn't notice his old nickname slipping from her chapped lips. Romans eyes widened, 'Rome, I love you...' The voice echoed in his head making him squeeze his eyes shut not wanting to feel. He just wanted it all to stop.

I hope your as excited as I am for this new project, giving our dear Roman a new Story Line, but of course with all the blood, vampires and werewolves. :)

Lots of love to all of you! <3