𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

I hate myself, but the hate I have for you makes me forget it.

Count from ten backwards. That's what the people said how to deal with anxiety.

Ten... her eyes wandered softly up as she walked.

Nine... faces met hers. Curious eyes looked in her dull ones.

Eight... the classrooms started to pass and the building seemed friendlier.

Seven... a deep breath left her lungs.

Six... the tension in her muscles left and her arms fell to her sides.

Five... a small smile found its way onto her face.

Four... people looked at her up and down trying to understand if she's new.

Three... the chattering came back and the voices in her head got quiet.

Two... her face became dull again and her smile left.

One... Green orbs met her own grey ones.

There he stood, the guy that picture hang in her room without a reason. He looked her up and down with a small smirk plastered onto his face.

Her insecurities and her anxiety cane back. 'You look like a walking corpse. He doesn't even like looking at you. You're ugly. You deserve to die.' The voices got louder again.

Tears blurrier her vision as she blacked the people out. "Freak." The girl said as she threw a rock.

This will happen again. It will. If not worse.

"Hey are you okay?" A boys voice pulled her out of her memory. Genuinely care was heard in it. A sigh escaped her lips. "Yes...i think I am..." she gave him a sad smile.

"I'm Peter... Rumancek. You're new right?" He said and smiled at her. "Aurora walker and yes I am..." Peter grinned. "Well I'm happy to be your first person you know."

Peter seemed kind, lovable and ever so slightly, she felt like she could easily trust him.

They checked their time table and noticed that it was mostly similar, which brought a small comfort to Aurora.

She knew someone who didn't hate her at first glance.

But she couldn't forget these green eyes and the deadly glare they sent. He was in her dream. Fuck it he was her dream.

She needed to be away from him...this could make her nightmares worse or even real. She didn't want to relive them but she does...daily.