𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

We got to live while we're young

The next morning Aurora was back at home, the evening with Roman seeming like a dream

The next morning Aurora was back at home, the evening with Roman seeming like a dream. Such a bitter sweet dream that it makes her want to throw up. Roman she smiled slightly, no it didn't make her want to throw up. 

It made her believe that like he said, someday everything will be okay. His green eyes sending her comfort in a strange but very much appreciated way. She slowly made her way out of her bed and again towards her mirror. 

Being in this city changed her slightly, not as much as she wanted. But she seemed happier. Sure the bags under her eyes, the sickening sight of her pale and fragile body, the skinny looking skeleton she sees is all still there.

But if you look really close you can see a small shine in her eyes. It made her look slightly more alive. It's all because of them. It's all because of him.  A soft smile graced her features as she made her way to her closet. 

Surprisingly she didn't pick put a baggy sweater, her eyes immediately found  a summery dress which had a dark flowery pattern on it. Aurora searched for many other options but she couldn't get it out of her head, so she took it, tossed it on her bed and soon a pair of fishnet tights and a black oversize  cardigan followed. 

Her hands grabbed the pile of clothes as she walked past her bed towards her bathroom. Taking a quick shower she actually seemed to relax this time. After she put on her clothes and put on some light make up she grabbed her backpack and checked outside, to see that her parents already left. 

Aurora bit her lip softly and tried to suppress a grin but failed. Her feet carried her quickly out of her house and towards school. Skipping breakfast, again. Peter's going to beat her ass for this. 

As she reached school the eyes of some kids burned into her back and she started hearing whispers. Aurora's mind started to get ready for a panic attack. Until someone grabbed her arm, which made her look up.

Her mouth formed into an 'o' quickly as she realized that Letha is now walking with her. "Ignore the whispers, they're just jealous." Letha said with a soft smile. "Look I know we got off of the wrong foot, because I thought you wanted Peter..." Letha said a little bit more quiet now.

"What? No he's more like a big brother. The little time I was here he seemed to worry a lot, which was really helpful." Aurora said with a soft smile which made Letha smile. "I'm so sorry for being a bitch towards you." The two girls shared a smile. "No hurt done, Letha." 

"Nice legs, wanna spread them?" Some boy yelled after her and she stopped, Letha trying to drag her away but she pulled her arm from her grip. 

The young girls hands started to shake as she felt everyone standing in the hallway stare. Her heartbeat going faster. 

"Wanna say that again?" she suddenly heard someone say, as soon as the voice reached her ears everything stopped. The overwhelmed feeling, the stares, the shaking. Just everything.