𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

You're making my brain hurt with your fucking beauty

Her cries filled the whole restroom. Her fists red and dripping with her own blood. Mirror broken in front of her. She was trembling badly.

The voices were laughing, a sarcastic dark laugh that could drive the saintest man insane.

Her head was so clouded that she didn't even notice the door opening. Soon she looked into the Gypsy's eyes. His lips mouthed but no words came through.

Another person stood in the back of the restroom. She couldn't see his face but her mind stopped once he entered. Even if it was just for a second.

He stared at her and she felt small and looked down. "Make them stop..." she whimpered once the voices came back screaming and crying. The Gypsy felt lost not knowing what he should do he looked back at the rich kid.

A sigh left his lips as he walked towards the two kneeling down next to the crying girl. He put a hand onto her shoulder and her eyes found their way into his. The boy saw the hurt and pain in her eyes and felt bad.

Peter watched them from a few feet away and smirked, knowing that this is the start of their story. "They can't hurt you... I know you think they will but they can't okay?" His voice was soft and Peter was shocked he never heard his best friend being so gentle to someone but his own sister or cousin.

Aurora just nodded and let a few tears fall from her eyes. With that the voices just stopped. She won this fight, but can she survive another one?