𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.)

I mean if you put it like this, fuck it.

As the three walked to class, clearly late, they stopped by Letha's class and looked into the door through the window

As the three walked to class, clearly late, they stopped by Letha's class and looked into the door through the window. Peter went first and blew kisses into her direction and some other things. Aurora didn't look through the window and leaned against a locker. Roman looked at her slightly worried but she gave him a thumbs up and a small smile. 

"And where, if I may ask, where you three?" the teacher asked as soon as they entered their class room. "You know that's a funny story but I don't think you want the details." Roman said shooting a smirk into Auroras direction, who stiffened because she knew she had to deal with the girls making more rumors about her after this lesson. She rolled her eyes and pushed past Roman and Peter, bumping her shoulders hard into Romans, as she sat down onto her seat.

The boys sat down too but were confused. They didn't know what they did, how did they offend her? Peter threw a small piece of paper at her which he ripped out of his history book. She unfolded it and read it quickly before turning to him. "Not angry at you, Romans a dick." she mouthed and turned back to the teacher. Peter smiled softly and turned back around again. 

Difference between Roman and Peter, Peter showed that he cared. Roman just showed it with glances and if you can't "analyse" them as he would say, you're fucked. 

After School Peter and Aurora met up outside and Peter could tell her anxiety built up, Aurora hated going home. She never told them why but they knew. Somehow they knew how much her home life hurt her. She's thankful for them not asking too much because otherwise she would break and no one would want that, not even Letha, who by the way didn't like her. 

"You wanna do something? Go to the mall or something?" Peter asked and she chuckled as a feeling of comfort washes over her. "You'd do that for me?" She smiled at him and he smiled back shrugging. "Sure."

Little did they know that they were watched by someone who wasn't very fond of the idea of them going "shopping" alone together.