𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

I thought I wouldn't make it without you

The weeks passed. Auroras friendship to Peter grew but so did her and Romans. If someone had told her that she'd soon be his best friend in just a matter of weeks she wouldn't have believed them. Why would she? He's handsome, actually very caring and an immense womanizer.

The girls in school talked about how ugly Aurora was and that he probably only saw her as a warm mouth that would help him with a problem if he asked.
But their friendship wasn't like this, of course he makes sexual references but he wouldn't go to far and if he did she would put him in his place.

With Peter and Roman she didn't have to hide her feelings, basically only because they would know. And god it's annoying when Roman finds out she's been feeling a lot worse than before.

"I swear to fucking god Godfrey I will chop your dick off and feed it to my neighbors cat." Aurora leaned against his car as he tried flirting with her. He saw the smile she had on her face and saw her cheeks being slightly pink as he smirked and winked at her.

"You wouldn't!" He screeched as he took a step back. "Wanna bet?" She said threatening and took a step forward, with that he ran and she chased him.

"Peter Aurora is attacking me!" Roman hid slightly behind him. School was about to start but they didn't care. They never did. "And you're a fucking pussy for hiding behind me." Peter laughed and pushed Roman towards Aurora who jumped into his back. "Carry me to class Mister Godfrey!" She said pulling on his hair.

"Damn Baby safe that for when we're alone." Roman said smirking and letting his hands wander up her legs. "Oh no sir keep your hands where I can see them!" Peter said rather quickly and Roman rolled his eyes.