𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.)

Can you hold my hand...so I know all of this is real?

so I know all of this is real?

After the bleeding mostly stopped, she wiped over her arm and pulled on a large sweater. Aurora didn't need him to ask any more questions. Roman drove fast... he didn't know how she was holding up or if she even was. 

He knew when he left earlier he should've taken her with him, something in his mind told him too. She was like a drug and he was slowly becoming addicted. Her laugh, smile, voice, everything about her was just so flawless. 

How could someone treat her like they do?

That didn't make sense for him and the question found itself repeating in his mind. His mind was thinking fast he didn't know what to do or if he should call Peter and if he'd call him, what would he say? 

Peter was taking Aurora away from him slowly, but he did have Letha already why would he need her. Roman's mind was filled with jealousy, unreasoned jealousy and fear. Fear of being alone and not wanted. a kind of fear that will never leave. 

As Romans car entered her driveway, she stared out of the window. Would she really go with him? Her thoughts drifted to what Peter said. She could trust him, she knows she could but will she get over herself and won't act too proud about asking for help? Aurora inhaled deeply pulled the sweater closer to her fragile body and walked out of her room. 

Her feet carrying her to the front door. She felt the eyes of her mother burning into her back, it felt like her body was on fire or stabbed with a million needles. "I'm heading out." Auroras voice was quiet and small as she opened the door and slipped out of it. Her arms being kept close to her body, she was too afraid that he'd see her wounds when she opened the door.

Romans eyes watched her closely, she didn't greet him nor did he greet her. She looked hurt so fucking hurt in his eyes. The way she sat there with her legs pulled to her chest, her body turned towards the window her head resting against the window as she stared out of it. 

The young boy couldn't believe his next move and knew if he'd ever tell Peter about it he'd be made fun of the next couple of years. This thought actually brought a small smile onto his lips. His large hand pulled her small one away from her knee and intertwined their fingers. "It'll be okay... Maybe not now but in near future. You're stronger than some others I know you'll survive, Aura." 

She was scared. Scared of this new friendship, scared of this new nickname  but mostly scared that he could see the red lines on her arm as he continued to caress her knuckles with his thumb while he drove.

But she didn't fear being close to him anymore, nor did the boy fear his heart when he's with her. Roman enjoyed calling her by a nickname, it made their friendship more realer and intense for him...

This is the start of something no one would've ever expected. Something 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜.