𝐎𝐧𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚***' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

I CAN'T DROWN MY DEMONS, THEY KNOW HOW TO SWIM.

Heart racing, hands sweating. Her thought telling her she's really gonna die tonight.

The steps behind her growing louder. Each step making a loud thud noise.

‚Bump.' ‚Bump.' ‚Bump.'

Stones hitting the ground and the voices growing stronger. Fear building up. Panic? Yes panic. She is indeed having a panic attack right now.

„Freak." the voices screamed. Her feet hit the ground faster. „Come here freak we just want to play." they came closer.

One stone found its prey. The second stone found it soon after. Blood started dripping from the cuts. Vision blurred with tears.

More stones hit her. „Fucking freak!" they screamed into her ear. Tears dropping down from her eyes and with the last rock everything was gone and  a dark blackness took over.

With her body getting ripped up she woke up from this horrible nightmare. Her panicked eyes searched around and calmed as she noticed her room.

The same picture frames but as she took a closer look she saw a new one. She didn't take this one... it was a boy.

He looked rather skinny but at the same time intimidating. His glare made her heart stop, if a look could kill she would be dead by looking at this one picture.

A knock on her door ripped Her out of the glare. „Wake up. You need to get to school." the voice of her mother rang in her ears.

The cold tone in her voice sent shivers down Auroras spine. „I'm up mother!" she responded getting out of bed.

She looked into her full body mirror and almost didn't recognize the person in it. The person looking back at her was so small, fragile, skinny and scared.

She looked dead. Dark shadows hovering over her features. The long shirt didn't cover up her scars. The scars startled her at first but then she realized they were there already.

She shook her head and looked away. The hate she felt as she saw herself was unbearable. Her hands quickly grabbed a shirt, a sweater and some ripped black jeans. She didn't bother with jewelry since she didn't really have any.

Her small hands grabbed a hair tie and she put her hair into a mess bun. Make up was something she didn't care for either because it wouldn't even hide her insecurities so why try?