Chapter 12:Can You Stay With Me Forever?

(Y/N'S POV)

Apparently i was walking down the halls late this night because i really cant sleep.

While thinking somethings i suddenly stopped at the front door of Commander Erwin's office, i looked at the door thinking if should i knock or just ignores it.

But Curiosity is killing me so i slowly walk towards the Commanders door and knock gently waiting for a response, but i didnt heard his voice so i knock again on his door and waited but no response.

"Is he asleep or something" I thought to myself, i slowly open the door and walk in to his office seeing some of his paper works on the ground. I sigh and pick them one by one i look up but i didnt saw Erwin on his desk so i just keep picking his paper works to arrange them on his desk.

I put the all of his paperworks and place them perfectly, i suddenly gasps seeing someone on the ground.

"Erwin!" I ran to him and kneel down shaking him, i heard him groan and didnt wake up. Maybe he fell asleep doing all of his paper works.

I sigh "Your such a busy man" i thought to myself as i pick him up.

"come on commander lets get you to bed" I put his muscular arm around my shoulder and tried to pull him up, damn he is so heavy. But thankfully we stood up i breath heavily looking at him sleeping i chuckled.

I slowly walk while holding him to put him to bed, damn it i thought this will take forever i slowly put him down to bed removing his jacket and folds it nice and perfectly and puts it beside him.

Slowly and Gently i hold his head up and puts a pillow to his head and covers him using his blanket.

I smiled to myself seeing him sleeping in peace and felt sad because he is always staying up late.

I stood up and went to his desk and looks at the paper works he was doing i smiled to myself

"this is easy i can finish this for him" As i dip a pen and starts to do his unfinished paperworks.

4 hours later signing the last paperwork i breath heavily and put it on the other paperworks that it needed to be submit. I arched my back and massages my head i bit my lip feeling pain on my back i groan.

"Damn it" I cursed, i slowly stand up and wore my jacket on, but instead of heading back to my room to have some sleep my attention went on the commander's room.

I sigh and slowly walk to his room closing it seeing him sleeping while the moonlight is lighting up his beautiful face, i smiled even while sleeping he is still handsome.

I slowly sat on his bed beside him petting his gold blonde locks while staring at his face.

I know im sounding like a weirdo but i cant stop myself doing this.

I examined his face, i still cant believe that i got this chance to see him this close. I reallay wanted to do this years ago and thank heaven's that god gave me the chance to express my love to a fictional character that i love so much.

Sadness suddenly attacked me, i look outside the window of Erwin's Bedroom looking at the moon and stars that are shining while watching us and made me think.

Are my parents worried about me.

I sigh and pats Erwin's hair again and starts to admire his beautiful face.

"Im so happy to have you close to me" I whispered, i want to admire you forever like this. If only i could stay here forever i will do it just for you.

This man right here beside me sleeping peacefully made me so happy.

"If only i could tell you the truth but it is not the time to spread it" I said to myself, i chuckled realizing it is past 4:00 in the morning i need to get some rest for training later. I bend down and kisses Erwin's Forhead. But before i stood up strong arms lays me down and gave me a strong hug.

I gasp looking at Erwin's face and his eyes are close the problem is im facing him inches away a sudden pinkish blush on my face.

Erwin opens his eyes, meeting 2 Blue ocean beautiful eyes into mine made me melt. I saw him smiled at me and he held me close to him and hugs me while his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Please dont leave" I heard him speak, i slowly pulled away to face him stared straight into his blue eyes. I smiled and laugh a little bit.

"And what made you think of that?" I said while smilling, he giggles. Hearing him giggled made my heart beat so fast. He look back straight into my eyes again while putting his right hand on my cheeks and gently rubs it.

"Im afraid, that maybe this is just a dream" I laugh he is being childish.

"Your not Dreaming Erwin" I said he smiled and hugged me ofcourse i hug him back.

"Promise me that you will stay here by my side forever" I suddenly froze for what he said that made my heart heavy i felt my eyes tearing up because of what he said.

Promise him? What if i cant stay beside him forever. I dont know if i can stay here for to much longer i really feel like im running out of time.

I hug him tight and silently crying.

If only i can do that, if only i can stay here forever with you, If only i can say yes to your question. But i dont want to hurt you because i dont know when i will dissappear and needed to leave you here in your world.

I sniffled and hugged him more tighter. More tears rolls down to my cheeks.

I want  the two of us will be like this forever. If only i can stay here forever. If only if only...

Erwin suddenly pushes me away slowly and holds my cheeks using his 2 hands.

"Hey why are you crying?" He ask i smiled and laugh.

"Because im happy having you near me" i told him.

He smiled at me and pulls me closer to him, he kissed me on the lips feeling his soft lips on mine made me cry more. I kissed him back romantically.

We pulled away for oxygen, i blushed at him. He was my first kiss.

"Y/n i love you" He said.

"I love you too" I said he smiled and pulls me closer again to a kiss i cried while hugging him the kiss lasted longer.

He hugged me closer to him as i lay my head down to his chest feeling his heartbeat i closed my eyes.

"Goodnight" He told me while kissing my forehead. I chuckled and do the same to as i close my eyes again.

Having him close is a dream come true.

The way he tells me that he loves me made my life so happy....

If only i can answer his question....

Can you stay with me forever?....