Chapter 20:Suspicious

Y/N'S Point of View

I slowly hug Erwin while sitting on his lap, i can't forget about the thing he said about his dream.

How the hell did he dream about it, i know he dreamed about me. But did he saw me laying on a hospital bed or something? Goddamn it.

I snuggled my face on Erwin's Neck breathing nervously. What if he will find out that he is not real and he was really a fictional Chracter? Damn it i dont know what to do but Overthink about it.

"Y/n are you okay?" I slightly jump and look up at Erwin, i saw the worried look on his face especially his beautiful blue eyes. I nervously smiled at him and poke his cheeks.

"Im definently fine, dont worry about me Erwin" I said while Smilling, He chuckled and laid his cheek on the top of my head.

"Are you sleepy Yet?" He asked, i nod telling him im really sleepy and had an exhausting day. I heard him giggled.

"Alright then, lets go to bed" He carried me to our share bedroom slowly laying me down.

I stared at the ceiling waiting for Erwin to come back to our room, he told me he was just going to use the bathroom to change into his pajamas(if he has does)

While dozing off, i felt my eyes are starting to get heavy i was waiting for Erwin to get back so we can sleep together but my eyes betrayed me, i slowly fell asleep hugging a pillow.

Erwin's Point of View

I chuckled seeing Y/n already fallen asleep, i walk towards her sitting at the edge of the bed admiring her face.

I slowly stroke her soft hair putting the strands on the back of her ear.

"Your the best thing that ever happened to my life" I whispered still admiring her sleeping face.

I sigh smiling and whispering to myself "I want to marry her" I really want to marry her, i want to be with her forever. I want to call her the actual mine.

I lay down beside her still smiling, i admire her back and curved waist after that i pulled her close to me spooning her and closed my eyes falling asleep, with her in my arms.

~°Le Time Skip°~

I was walking through the hallways looking for Y/n then Hange suddenly crashed on me carrying some things where i intentionally dont know where she'll use it for.

"Oh hi there Erwin i didnt saw you there" Habge smiled at me while picking the things she drop most of them are books i chuckled and kneel down helping her pick up her things.

"It's fine Hange, by the way? Why are you such in a hurry?" I asked she places her things in the box and looked at me and gave me a creepy smile (Legit creepy)

"Im going to do an experiment on Eren" She said standing up carrying the box i stood up dusting myself off.

"Better not blow up somethings again Hange" I warned her she just laughed at me and nod before running off.

I sigh and continued what im doing.
I accidently passed the library and suddenly stopped while hearing someone's voice.

"Darn it!" i chuckled hearing a girl cursed, i slowly walked inside the library i hid from the bookshelves peeking through it watching a girl getting frustrated finding a book she wants to read.

"Hear it is" Y/n said picking a book, out of curiosity i just hid there not wanting to interrupt her but wanting to know what was she doing here.

Y/N'S Point of View

I ran inside the library wanting to know about the meaning of Erwin's dream, i mean how did he shift in my world!? Did he even saw my face or something or im just overthingking some shits that doesnt need time to be wasted.

I tiptoed grabbing 1 to 10 books about dreams i open them read the title one buy one.

"Darn it" I cursed getting frustrated and inpatient, i want to find the book im looking for stat before someone barges in here.

I looked for it and finally i found it.

"Here it is" I said slamming the book on the table opening it i slowly sat on a chair and reads it.

.............

Can someone teleport to someone's world?  As we can see sometimes people can teleport to other worlds nor dimensions. If a person is being suspicious towards the person you visited in their world. and your just another person who doesnt live or belong to they're world they can probably shift in the world you really belong to and know the truth about you there.

................

"Someone can shift into my world? And know the truth about me!?" I said, i felt my heart beat increasing.

"So does that mean?" i bit my lower lip trying to calm myself "Erwin can shift to my world and he has the possibility to know the truth about me?"

"Y/n?" I gasped and closed the book and stood up looking at my back seeing an Erwin walking towards me with a questioning look that id written all over his face.

"E-erwin what are you doing here!?" I nervously asked him, he looked at me and he raises one of his eyebrows.

"Can you repeat the words you just said earlier?" He said i tightly hold the book catching my breath while staring straight into his blue eyes.

Erwin's Point of View

"I can what now? Did i just heard her said my name?, and what shifting was she saying im confused" Because of curiosity again, i walk closer to her, i notice she was shaking a lot and whispering some words to herself

"Y/n?" i called out her name i saw her gasp and stood up facing me. "Can you repeat the words you just said earlier?"

She just stared straight into my eyes and gave me a smile.

"W-what words Erwin? I dont know what your talking about" I can feel the nervousness by the way she talked to me.

I walk more closely to her and i can see her trying to walk backwards to bad theres a table behind her.

"What do you mean shifting?" I asked calmly, she looked at me and she let out an awkward laugh.

"Oh S-shifting its uhmm" she looked down from me, i crossed my arms waiting for her answer "To a titan yes to a titan! I was reading some books how titan shifters, shift in theyre titan form" She said and smiled, i didnt saw wrong about that answer but i just nod.

And i pulled her into a hug kissing her forhead.

"Titan Shifting that's interesting" I chuckled "But i notice you were acting a little bit strange lets say suspicious, but are you sure that your okay?"

She looked at me and gave me a nod

"Yes Erwin im fine" We just stayed like this hugging her for minutes and she broke the hug "Oh i gotta help Hange on her experiment on eren, see you later Erwin" She said and giving me a peck on the lips i nod and smiled at her as i watch her running out of the library.

I chuckled she is so adorable, i looked at the book she was reading and it said Dreams.

I closely looked at the book and saw the author who write it.

"Hajime Isayama?" I said, never heard of him.

I looked at the book, she said she was reading about titans but why am i seeing this book titled dreams?

I let out a deep breath looking outside the door were Y/n left.

"Is it just me? Or its like shes hiding something from me. She's being suspicious"....