Chapter 8:I'am Jealous

(Authors POV)

The expedition will start tommorow, Y/n, and the other Cadets are getting ready packing stuff to bring.

Hange bringing some traps tommorow and shes hoping to caught another titan to do an experiment on them.

Eren and Jean cleaning the horses, while arguing as always.

Sasha and Connie preparing food while sasha ditching some food and putting inside her pocket.

Mike and Levi checking all the supplies that you all need.

Mikasa polishing her blades.

Ymir and Historia, doing nothing but flirting(sorry i just love this two so much)

Reiner and Bertholdt, helping the other cadets load the carriage with food and other weapons to use for the mission.

And Erwin planning about the position he will put all of you in...

You sat down absolutely doing nothing, even if you wanted to help them you can't because Erwin said so.

".Hey Y/n." You look up and smiled at Mike while he is holding a cup of coffee and carefully hands it to you.

". I think you need it, so i made one for you." Awww Mike such a soft baby, you smiled and took the coffee he was holding.

Mike sat down next to you, you took a sip from the coffee he made, it taste good because it was black coffee

". Thanks Mike.". You said and smiled at him he look at you and gave you a smile.

". So are you ready for the expedition tommorow?." He said you gave him a nod, even if you dont admit it. It was obvious that you are nervous for tommorow so you just took a deep breath and took a sip on the coffee.

Mike lean his head on youre shoulder, you were shock at first but then relax and didnt mind of it.

". Do you think im gonna die?." You almost spit the coffee you we're holding and look down at Mike while his eyes are close.

(Y/N POV)

Should i tell him that i know the way he will die?...

I look down at him, but his eyes were close. i took a deep breath. I can feel a little pinch inside my chest because of his question.

". You wont Mike i promise you."2 pair of hazel eyes look up to meet my eyes, i look at him and gave him a smile.

". Thank you. " He said i gently stroke his Dirty Blonde Hair.

". It seems the two of you are relaxing without me?." I immediately push Mike away from me, and awkwardly stood up giving the Blonde Commander a salute but he gave me a glare.

Mike stood up and look at Erwin and gave him a smirk receiving a death glare from him.

(ERWIN POV)

While i was thingking of a plan about the positions i will put the other cadets in for the expedition tommorow, i cant stop myself for looking every 10 secs at Y/n it seems like she is bored because of me. I dont like her getting tired for the mission tommorow.

I was about to approach Y/n then i saw Mike holding a cup of coffee and hand it to her and she kindly accept it with a smile,that made my thicc eyebrows frown.

".God damn you Mike." I hissed under my breath, i dont like the two of them being to close together it makes me uncomfortable.

".Hey Erwin, who are you looking at?." I look at Hange holding a bag of ropes and i dont know where she's gonna use it.