Chapter 26: Let Me Stay

Erwin's Point of View

After spending my time with Y/n, I was happy and had fun that i had the chance to fulfill my duty to her. Making her feel that she is special to me.

The field of Dandelions seeing her laying on top of them is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my entire life.

My years of being the 13th Commander of the Survey Corps, i have experience being alone. Watching soldiers die letting them sacrificing they're own life for the sake of humanity.

Im sick off always shouting to them when they ran to they're death, telling them to dedicate your hearts and a few seconds,minutes and hours all of them are completely gone.

I am always thinking, that sometimes i don't deserve Y/n in my life. Why? Because why do i deserve a girl who love's me and who is willing to sacrifice her life for me?, Even though im just a Commander who is forcing young soldiers to ran to they're deaths.

But not until Y/n came, she showed me the real meaning of life here inside the walls. Now i feel guilty letting others die for people who doesn't have the strength to fight titans.

I gently dip the pen on a small bottle of ink and continues to do the paperwork and some of the reports that i will past to the court and to the millitary police corp.

"Just another day of the survey corps,i guess?" i chuckled and sigh, what a waste. Doing some reports and passing it to the commander of the millitary police. That one corp who only do is drink and celebrste and protect the king.

While my corp, everyday there's a new corpes.

"Survey corps, that always went to Survey corpes. Get it?" I laugh hearing my own jokes,that's why Levi and Hange doesn't want to hang out with me why? Cause i always crack some Dad jokes.

But let's admit it, im good at jokes.

"Damn it Erwin, shut up and continue what you're doing" I whispered to myself.

After a few hours and minutes of writting and signing some papers, i then hear a sudden knock on the door.

I fixed my hair and of course my bolo tie and cleared my voice.

"Name and business?" i asked,who could this be again. Its already late i know that this time all of the cadets are sleeping.

"Commander its me" I smiled hearing a soft and lovely voice of Y/n.

"Oh Cadet, Come in" I said, i saw her slowly opened the door and shyly smiled at me which i return back.

"Good Evening Commander, im sorry for Disturbing you this evening and i know its kinda late. I just want to see you that all" She said sweetly, i smiled i love the way she's being cute and nervous when she talks to me.

"You are not disturbing me Y/n, you're the one who made myself feel energetic after seeing your beautiful small" I told her with a flirty voice and i gave her a wink.

A slight blush on her cheeks and she chuckled.

"Yeah yeah Erwin your so funny" She said and sat right infront of me i giggled.

"But atleast im the reason of your happiness~" I once said again and gave her another wink which is she laugh in return.

"Are you okay? And your cracking some jokes today Commander" i raised a brow at her, does it sound plain when i crack some jokes or is it uncomfortable to hear?

"Im definitely fine, im just showing my dad side." I said and felt shy all of the sudden. Damn it Erwin stop being such a weirdo.

"Ohhhh, your funny though" She said and laugh, i smiled again. This girl really knows how to make me smile.

"Really?" I said, she looked at me and nod.

"Yes of course" She said and poked my nose which i chuckled, why is she so adorable.

Rough time and days past by, but she didn't bothered to leave me.

Im so thankful that she came to my life.

I gently move close to her and squeezes her cheeks she smiles.

"What's the matter?" she asked full of concern in her eyes, i smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Why am i so lucky to have you~?" I said while squeezing her cheeks, she chuckled.

"I was the one who's supposed to ask you that Erwin" She said, i just smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"Please stay with me..." I whispered and hugged her tight

She gently rubbed my back and nods.

"I will Erwin...I will stay... But i can't promise you." i felt upset, but i can't do anything. Because anytime or maybe the next day she will sudden return to her world which is i dont want to happen.

I slightly nod and kisses his forhead.

"I dont want to lose you...." I said while petting her hair.

"I dont want to lose you either..." She softly said.

I smiled and hug her even more tightly.

Time flys...
And she will need to leave me...

I can feel it, a brand new day. I can feel it that she can Dissapear all of a sudden without saying goodbye.

She is already a part of me...
A part of me that i can't get rid off easily...
A part of me that i want to stay by my side forever...
A part of me that im afraid to lose...
A part of me, who teached me that this world is cruel but yet beautiful. Because she came to my life.

I dont know what to do right now if i didn't met her, if i didnt get to know her.

At first i really dont want to love someone because i know i will die, and if i will die i will leave them hurt and missarable...

But then Y/n came and change me, i felt love and know how to love because of her.

She's the reason why i continued living...

Please Y/n stay with me...