Chapter 7:Jealousy

(ERWIN'S POV)
I was heading to the mess hall to have a talk with (Y/N) i just wanted to confirm if she really is from Wall Maria District, she is already staying here for 3 weeks passed and she is quiet good at training like she already knows the moves...

I entered the mess hall, then wear a smile on my face. But when my eyes suddenly saw (Y/N) and Mike were together my smile went to a cold expression. ..

I saw Mike smirked at me and he lean towards (Y/N) and he starts to smell her, I saw her chuckled because of what Mike is doing, i walk towards them. I think they saw me and (Y/N) and mike suddenly gave me a salute but i just gave them a blank stare.

". I see the two of you are having fun." I said with a cold expression. Y/n looked up to me with a confusing look.

". Yeah, we are having Fun Erwin. Right Y/n?." Mike said and wrapped his arms around Y/n's shoulder. I frowned because of how Mike acts towards Y/n but he just gave me another annoying smirk.

". Uhm, Yes." Y/n said and smiled that made me more angry, not thingking twice i pulled her away from Mike i saw him smirked at me that i didnt give it attention. I just pulled Y/n up to my office, i know im rude pulling her out leaving a shock expression on her cute face...

(Y/N POV)

I was at the mess hall talking to Mike somethings because he said that he wanted to know me.

Suddenly Erwin entered the mess hall, i was about to approach him when Mike suddenly leans towards me and begins to smell me.

Erwin then look at us with a blank and cold expression that made me scared a little bit.

And the next thing i know im with Erwin he is griping my hand pulling me towards his office.

We arrive at his office, we quietly entered. He look at me and telling me to have a sit on the chair right infront of his desk. i nod and followed his order then i sat right infront of him.

The room was filled in silence, all i can hear Erwin's pen gently moves on a piece of paper.

Erwin decides to break the silence.

". So Y/n i remember that you mentioned to me that you live in wall maria district before, but suddenly move to wall sina. Am i right?." I gaze at him, and gave him a nod.

". I was confused, because i notice this past few day's youre training was well you didnt even had a mistake, even a single one who dont have one." I felt my heart skipped a beat. And i became nervous.. Damn it i think he doesnt think of me living here in theyre world.

".First of all, Yes i live in wall Maria before and moved to Wall Sina." I said and look him in the eye hoping he will really believe me, he gave me a nod.

I saw him put down his pen and he held my hand...

". Okay, i notice you are good at training as well. Like you know all the movements." He said with his deep voice that made me more nervous.

". Im just following the steps you thought me commander." i said while looking at the ground he lets go of my hand but still looking at me.

He held a deep breath and continues to talk again.

". Okay, im so proud of you being a fast learner. I think you are ready to go out side on a mission out the walls."My eye's widen because of what he said, is he serious me going ourside the walk hell no...

My hands are shaking at cold sweats drops on my face i stared at him still not talking.

He stood up from his desk, and went at my back and he held my shoulders

". Are you ready to go on an expedition with us outside the wall." without any hesitation i stood up from my chair. And face him i met Dark blue eyes staring at me. I put my right hand on my chest and held my head up giving him a salute.

". YES SIR IM READY." I said still giving him a salute, i heard him chuckle and nods at me.

". I am glad to hear that Cadet." He said and went back to sit on his chair, i did the same as well.

No way, i can't believe im going outside the walls!. With him fighting titans, thats my dream too i cant stop myself for smiling because of the excitement i felt.

".The expedition will come into 3 days get yourself ready and dont blame me if you die outside there."He said i laugh a little bit, i am not stupid to die outside there Eyebrows.

".I wont die there dont worry." i said he look at me and let out a crooked smile.

". Can i ask you a favor?."I then look at him and i gave him a nod

I heard him cleared his throat...

".Do you like Mike?." I suddenly froze because of his question. Me likes mike no he is only my 3rd favorite character here. I sigh and look at him wait dont tell me he is...

". No sir i dont like him." I said looking straight into his eyes he slightly chuckled.

". You dont have to be shy i know you like him." Hell no Mr.Chris Evans, I do not like him

". Erwin i do not like him believe me."i said he brush his hands on his blonde hair and laughs, i was a little bit confuse.

". I believe you." He said i look still look at him and i saw him raise an eyebrow

".What."He ask i smirk at him

".Dont tell me."I said still smirking he look at me like he is being annoyed.

". Dont tell you what?." He said i look at the ceiling and smiled.

". That you're Jealous because of Mike." I said he didnt even said anything but i can say he has a shock expression on his face.

And then he slowly pulls down at me and went to my ear i can feel his warm breath slaps my ear that made me shiver.

".What if i tell you that i am Jealous." My eyes widen, wait he is jealous no way!? Comnander Erwin jelous damnnnnnn....

". No you are not." i said he smirk at me and lean his face closer to mine i can feel my heart beat is racing and my face is burning hot.

". Yes i am. " he said i slowly push him away from me and stood up.

". I m-must g-go to meet hange yes she told me she wanted me to help her on her experiments." I said and look at him i gave him a salute and ran out of his office.

(ERWIN'S POV)

I laugh after Y/n ran out of my office, she blush and she is so cute when she felt embarrassed.

".Im continuing to like her." i said and went to the sofa and lay down and smiled.

Maybe i must had been jealous...