Chapter 30: Regrets

Y/n Point Of View

Days had past after the split up happened to me and Erwin, i didn't know what to do but to stay inside my dorm.

Even though i sometimes went outside to hang out with Hange to let go of the stress im feeling, everytime i get to see Erwin walk down the hallways i have no choice but to run back to my room.

I can't show him my face, why would i even do that? I know he already hates me for what i did and i already hurted him. I hope he'll move on and start a new life without me.

I just want to see him happy without me by his side, because i hate seeing him loving me while he is hurting in the inside.

I sigh and just sat down on the bed looking outside the window when i heard a sudden knock coming outside my room.

I stood up while scratching my head wondering it's Hange or Mike, i opened the door gasping when i saw Levi frowning at me. This little captain is scaring the fuck out of me.

Can i talk to you Cadet?...He asked nicely kinda suprise at the way he is acting right now he is calm and that's different than being a small man being angry and always upset.

What are we going to talk about Captain?... I said while walking towards the table and sats on a chair.

I saw him gets a piece of a white cloth and gently wipes the chair.

This man is really afraid to have some dirt on his ass, not gonna lie about it.

So... About you and Erwin. He said finally sitting on the chair i offered hin to sit on.

About me and the Commander?...I said while looking at him he nooded.

Get back with him. I gasp at the way Levi told me those word. What? Get back with him i already made a decision.

I already made a decision Levi, i don't want to hurt him when i leave...I said while looking down at the ground.

Dont you love him?...I suddenly looked at him eye to eye when i heard his question, i felt my heart beat starts to increase.

I love him more than anything else...I said while biting my lip stopping myself for crying im already tired i don't want to cry anymore.

If you really love him, go and get him back. He said while crossing his legs.

Get him back? Im not dumb to push him away and pull him back to me. I already hurted him and i don't want to do that again.

Can't you understand? I already said we are done, i don't want to hurt him anymore. I just want him to be happy...Levi chuckled.

You want him to be happy without you, Y/n what a dumb brat you are..I looked at Levi seeing him fixing his caravat while looking at me.

I know so can you please leave me alone if you're already done. i said while fixing my hair, i have enough with this.

If you think i don't understand you're situation you're stupid, im doing this for the both of you because i know that you two are in love with each other. Let's say you don't belong in this world because your a real human doesn't mean that you can't love someone who is just written in a book or just a drawing so please Y/n just come back with Erwin please. I can see in Levi's eyes that he is concern about Erwin and with me. The bad thing is i just don't want him to get hurt when i needed to leave.

I looked down again clenching my fist feeling my self numb i don't even know what to do? Do i need to follow the captain's order. I put both of my hand's on the top of my head and pulled it.

I just can't i already let him go..I said

It's obvious that you're lying, you can't let him go because he is already a part of you..He said while staring at me with a cold expression

Im not l-lying... I said while looking down at he ground letting the tears fall from my eyes.

I heard Levi let out a sigh befire hearing him stood up, i thought he was about to leave when i saw him kneeling right infront of me holding a white cloth.

Your mouth can lie, but your eyes can't hide the truth..He said i was shock when he gently wipes my tears using the white cloth he is holding. Even you say to us that you don't love Erwin many time, eye's doesn't lie Y/n.

I gulped why is he being nice to me? Why is he acting like a father figure. Why? I don't deserve this kindness that Captain Levi is showing to me.

Im so sorry for dissapointing you Captain. i said while tearing up he nodded and stood up leaving the white cloth on the top of my lap.

Stop crying and face it you don't have to hide you're Love towards Erwin, the both of you know how you two are inlove with each other, even how many times the both of you will say that you alreadu let go. Eyes are speaking the truth about you're feelings. Levi said why? Is he acting like this towards me.

Why are you like this? I thought you're going to hate me for doing that. i said feeling guilty.

I would never hate on you Y/n because you're already part of me and made me realize even this world is cruel is still yet beautiful. He said So please come don't leave Erwin don't leave all of us here.

I looked at him and nods.

But im not going back with him.Levi looked at me and chuckled and nodded slightly.

I understand but i hope you wont regret about it Y/n He walk towards the door and holds the doir knob and look back at me once again But i hope you won't regret about you're decision Y/n.

He said while opening the door leaving my me in my dorm thinking about the words he said.

But i hope you won't regret about you're decision.

I alreadu regreted the day that i went here, but now i regret this day for letting him go even deep inside i didn't let him go.

And i regret about it....