Chapter 9:First Kill

*Expedition Day*

(LEVI'S POV)

"Oi Brat!, You will be teamed up with Petra." I said to Y/n she looked at me giving me a nod i raise my eyebrow at her.

All of us and the rest of the cadets are lined up right infront of the gate we will using as an exist and as an entrance.

Ofcourse we are riding using a horse, but all of our horses has different colors.

Like my horse is black while Erwin's Horse is white and the rest are light brown or whatever.

"Levi i want you to protect Y/n at all cost before this expedition starts" I look at Erwin and gave him a tch.

Why does he cared to much on that brat? ...

(Y/N POV)

It was my time to exit the wall, my heart is pounding so fast because of nervousness and im a little bit scared.

"Oi brat you will be teamed up with Petr" I look at Captain Levi and gave him a nod and i heard him gave me a tch... Damn you short man...

I suddenly pause, me teaming up with the Special Operation Squad? Also known as Levi squad.

Goddamn it i almost forgot we already discussed about this yesterday and i think i wasnt paying enough attention, because the words Erwin told me are still stuck inside my head.

Oh so he just love me as a friend like a cadet? Goddamn it...

"I want all of you to only stick with your squad that you all of you were a sign to stay and follow, we will be heading down the woods where tall trees are standing so we can get more information about the titans" You look at Erwin then he did the same, bit you immediately turn your head away from him.

The Gate of the wall was rising you close your hands preparing for real battle.

All of the horses ran out to the exist so as you, following the current form and plan that Erwin and Hange and Levi discuss 2 days ago.

You were jumping while riding your horse, all you can hear is horse stomps and the wind.

"Titan approching 2 meters a head" Hange said pointing her blade out, you know its not the time to make a scene but you immediately stood up from your horse and jump out using you 3DGM gear and quickly fly to the titan where Hange was pointing.

Without thingking you grab your blades and spin like a midget and cut his nape deeply, you saw the Titan fell down on the ground as you leave a smile of victory and went down to your horse and then place the blades on its pockets.

My first kill and it went smooth..

(ERWIN'S POV)

When i heard Hange screaming and giving the other cadets a warning pointing unto a titan thats approaching us, i look at Levi and give him a nod about him killing it.

But then i immediately saw Y/n fly towards the Titan, my heart almost stop beating about seeing her. All of it suddenly felt slow motion as she slowly she cut the titans nape and it slowly fells down the ground.

I saw her smile and fly down to her horse still wearing her smile.

Without hesitation i smiled a little bit, i watch her kill her first titan. What a perfect cadet she is.

"Oi Erwin" I glance at Levi glaring at me i ignore it and look at front.

"5 Hour's Later"

(Y/N'S POV)

All of us were quiet riding our horses
Im team up with the Special Operation Squad. I couldn't resist staring at Petra all of them i was nervous at this part of the story about them being killed by the female titan.

Damn it, i know what will happen and i can change the story by saving them...

I sigh and look at front were Levi is i can feel the cold stare he is wearing, i looked at Eren being nervous because of being a titan and its his first time to get out of the walls.

I hope Erwin will be safe..

Wind slapping my hair, silence all i can hear is the wind and the horses while i was holding a red flare.

I suddenly look at the right side when i saw 4 titans running towards us i suddenly got shock and fired the red gun immediately, Even Eren got nervous and scared about seeing the titan.

"Petra, Olou, Take care of the Titan Y/n go with them if you can handle it" Levi ordered us we immediately fly towards the Titan using our ODM GEAR.

Peta and Olou immediately slice the titans nape, there are more 2 titans straight ahead i didnt hesitated and i suddenly kill them with one slice. The other was stairing at me while titans blood splash on my face where i find it disgusting.

I pull down and went back to my horse wearing grin on my face i already killed 3 titans that was fast.

"Great Job Y/n!" I smiled at Petra and said thank you to her even Olou gave me a salute.

Lets say im a new cadet here, but i can prove them that i am not weak...