Chapter 28: Hold On I Still Want You

For best experience kindly listen to the song - I LIKE YOU SO MUCH WE LOST IT-
By:Ysabelle

Sorry for the late uploads loves~
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Author's Point of View

Y/n slowly walked out of Hange's office, still thinking of the words Hange told her. Does she really needs to let him go?.

"Do i really need to let him?" Y/n asked herself while walking down the stairs.

Lets say it's a hard decision to let someone go.

"I want to stay here for a lifetime" She whispered to herself.

While walking around she suddenly bumped into someone, she looked up seeing a blonde commander smilling at her.

"I was looking everywhere for you!" The commander said and hugged Y/n tightly.

Y/n's Point of View

I was shocked seeing Erwin roaming around this late at night but it kinda made me feel calm after knowing he was looking around for me.

"I want to give you something special" He said and hold my hand, i smiled at him.

I like your eyes you look away when you pretended to care...

I look deep into Erwin's eyes while he is guiding me to go outside, am i get to see his beautiful face ever again?

"Iam sure that you will like my suprise" He looked at me for a second and gave me a beautiful smile.

I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear...

I closed my eyes trying to rember the days i was jealous because of that girl named Marie.

You wore them more with her...

I breath heavily trying to forget that feeling, if im gone it can have a chance that he will be with Marie?. Im scared i dont want that to happen.

I knew that i was scared...

I stared back to Erwin's face, while the both of us quietly walked outside it was night and cold. But staring straight into his face while holding his warm hand. it makes me even fall for him more deeper and i know i was prepared.

I let myself fall deeper but i was prepared...

The both of us sat on the blanket under the tree, I can see a picnic bag with us maybe Erwin must have think that we will have a picnic in the middle of the night, i quietly shiver it was cold Erwin might have caught my attention.

"Aight, i know you're cold" I saw him took his jacket off and put it on my body."There i dont want you to catch a cold"

I smiled "thanks Erwin" I said and sniff his jacket it smells like him.

I like your shirt, the one i gave you can't forget how you smell...

I looked at him he was staring up the sky watching the stars, i was about to tear up and can't stop myself for thinking and imagining that if i dissapear by his side then there is a chance he will be with another girl.

But now on different shoulders hang the jacket i used to wear...

I just smiled and looked up to the starts, i was shocked when the commander gently layed on my lap. I looked at him he just wink at me and looked back at the sky o chuckled and gently strokes his beautiful blonde hair.