Chapter 23: I HATE YOU

Y/n's  Point of View

"E-erwin"

"How did you know, Y/n?"

I felt like im gonna fall down the hard ground any minute now. I dont know what to say i can't even look at Erwin straight in the eyes.

"Please, tell me..." I looked at Erwin, i want to ran towards him and hug him. But i cant...

"Im sorry..." I whispered and slowly kneel down right infront of him.

"Why?" I looked up to Erwin, he was looking at me but i quickly looked down on the ground.

"Why didn't you told me, that you know everything that's gonna happen?.... Y/n i trusted you..."

I gulped why didn't i just told him from the very start.

"I didn't told you, bevause i dont want to mess up the plot...." I silently cried, begging for his apology but i think he will never forgive me....

"W-what do you mean?" from the way Erwin talked to me i know i hurted him.

"Im not from this world" I bite my lips, i heard silence.

I look up to Erwin, i can see the darkness on his eyes. He kneel down right infront of me i went down looking at the ground while tears still falling down from my cheeks.

"I can't understand, i trusted you. But why did you lied to me?" I can hear the coldness in his voice. I feel guilty and hate for myself at the same time.

"E-erwin N-no!, i trusted you so much." I breath heavily and faced him "I trust you, because i love you"

"But why did you lied to me!?" i got scared at the way how erwin shouted at me, but i didnt made myself look down.

"I did that because.... I dont want you to get hurt" I heard him laugh.

"We'll it hurts even more that you hide the truth from me Y/n...." i heard him chuckled "So Y/n, so you know who's gonna die next right? Am i gonna die with them"

I clench my hands into a fist, it hurts me that i lied to him. Im such a dumbass for not telling him the truth...

I became speechless, i dont even know if i can tell him that i know that he is going to die.

"Answer me Y/n! Didnt you know you made me a-" i didnt let him finish, i stared straight into his eyes with tears frowning at him making him look at the guilt i am feeling right now.

"Yes your gonna die! Your happy now? I know that everyone here is going to die! Why? Because all of you who's living here are only fictional characters!!!!, fictional characters that i can read using a book, i can watch using a television. Because Erwin none of you are real Even you! You are not real!!!!" I screamed at him with all my might, i saw the expression on Erwin's face he was shock and hurt at the same time.

I fall down to the ground crying, i didnt know this day would come. I lied to the man i love i even told him the truth.

" I just came here, just to see you. Just to hold you. Just to tell you how much i love you" It hurts..." It hurts that everyday i wake up in the morning only imagining im hugging you, imagining your holding my hand everytime i walk alone down the streets. I didn't come here for you to know what you really are...."

"Y/n..." I didnt bother to look at him i still put my head down while tears are falling down my cheeks.

"I came here because im so inlove with you....Im sorry..." I sniffed, why and why am i so inlove with this man.

"You know, the first time i saw you laying down outside the HQ. I was kinda wondering who you are" i heard Erwin talking with a calm voice " But i didn't know that the day i saw you the day i fell inlove with you"

I gulp, hearing those words makes me happy and hurt at the same time.

"That day when you hold my hand, when our eyes met for the first time. I already knew that your mine" I put my right hand on my mouth to avoid crying so loud.

"But i didn't know, that the girl i fell inlove with, The girl who made me fall for her. Doesn't exist in our world, while me i don't exist in they're world" I closed my eyes i can feel in Erwin's voice he was hurt.

"Im sorry" that's what all i can say.

"Mike,Levi let's call this mission a fail. And handcuff Y/n" I gasp and suddenly looked at him"

"E-erwin!?"

"Now, after we arrived at the HQ. Lock her down the Donegeon, she needs some explaining to do." Erwin said and walk away i was about to reach him when he stopped.

"Y/n...." He looked at me "I hate you" then he walked away.

I didnt moved i became speechless, Mike and Levi handcuffed me and put me inside a carriage.

He told me that he trusted me..
He told me that he  likes me...

He told me he was inlove with me...

Then later on...

After i lied after i told him the truth...

He became cold...

And later on he told me that he hates me....

Y/n i hate you......

But... I love you... Erwin....