Chapter 27: Let him go...

Y/n's Point of View

I've been staying here for a year already, im so happy staying here getting to know Erwin and getting to be with him. At first i really thought he is going to hate me after knowing the truth but he didn't. I know i hurted him and i still feel guilty even though he already forgave me.

"Y/n can we talk?" i looked at Hange she's wearing the most sweetest smile that she always shows to every cadet she knows, i nod at her and smiled back.

"Of course" i stood up from my sit and followed Hange.

The two of us were quietly walking down the hallways heading to her office, im kinda nervous and i dont have an idea what we're going to talk about.

Hange open the door to her office using a key and slowly turn the door knob, She looked back at me and smiled and offered me to head inside i nod and enter her office.

I look around their are a lots of books and of course anatomy about Titan's, I saw her sat right infront of her desk while looking at me.

"Have a seat Y/n" She said i quickly obey her order and sat on the chair rigt infront of her desk.

"So what are we going to talk about Hange-San?" I asked, she just looked at me with a sad expression before placing both of her hands on top of the desk.

"About the world you're in, do you have any idea what day you are going to return to your real home?"I looked at her and shake my head.

" I dont have any idea about it" I replied she slightly nod before placing the book right infront of me.

"So Erwin told me you were reading this book" I looked at the book she placed on the desk my eyes widen that was the book i was reading a few months ago at the library.

"So the Author of this books was Hajime Isayama, do you know him?" Hange asked me with a questionable tone on her voice, i looked at her straight into her eyes and nods.

"Yeah i know him" I said before looking down on my Lap.

"Who is he then?" I gulped because of the way. Hange change the tone on her voice.

I breath heavily before facing her again.

"He is the one who made all of you, He is the creator of this world you are living" I said, She suddenly gasp a moment and calmed herself.

"So he is the one who's controlling our world!?" Hange said raising her voice, i got a little scared but i dont have any choice but to agree.

"He is the author of the story named" I look straight into her eyes "Attack on Titan"

She suddenly went silent, the both of us became silent. She slowly stood up from her sit and put her hand on her forehead.

"So his the one that make us suffer?, he is the one killing people's lives!?" I can feel the anger in her voice but i remain to stay calm.

"Yes...." i replied.

She looked at me again and suddenly went towards me and grab me on the collar.

"Tell me all you know Y/n please you can save all of us from this cruel world" I was scared and i saw Hange begin crying she let go of my collar and sat down on her desk "Im sorry i didnt need to do that"

I walk close to her and patted her on the back

"I understand" i said.

"Y/n, you can change the plot of the story" I breath heavily hearing those words coming from her.

"I cant..." I said she looked up to me

"What do you mean you cant!?" I closed my eyes, hearing the voice on her tone just breaks me.

"I will ruin the plot" I whispered she laughed at me.

"Ruin? So you want all of us to die!? Just because of a goddamn plot!?, many years we are finding for the answer we are searching for freedom" She laughed again while crying "Now you are here, you are the answer for the problem that we can't solve. Now you're refusing!? Goddamn it Y/n!!!!"

I bit my lower tounge, she's right but i really dont wany to ruin the plot

"Because if i try to change the future, it might turn out bad" I said while whipping my tears "I want to save all of you so bad, but i can't. I didn't come here to change everything i just came here for Erwin..."

I heard Hange laugh she then stood uo and slightly pushed me away.

"Erwin you just came here for Erwin!?, Is he you only care for? What about us!?, You are so selfish Y/n!!!!!"She shouted at me while pointing her finger at me.

I was shock, Hange isn't like this.

" Im sorry..." I said and started sobbing, i know im selfish. "I just love him"

"You love him, Damn it Y/n we are talking about our freedom here. You are already the key but you are still refusing to open the gates to freedom" She said while crying.

I cursed, fuck it. Its all my fault...

Hange went close to me she held my hand and looked at my face.

"Y/n you are only our hope please" She begged, if only i can change the future but im afraid that something might go wrong and i will just make it more worst.

"Hange-san i cant" I said, she sigh and let go of my hand.

"Y/n" She called my name i looked at her "I dont hate you, but if you keep on doing this you might hurt Erwin"

I froze after she said those words at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Y/n what if one day you will just dissapear here and go back to your world without saying goodbye to him?, what do you think he will feel after knowing you left without saying goodbye?" She said.

That hit me, i didnt think about that.

"I-" I didnt get to finish what i was going to say when she cut me off.

"Let him go Y/n"

"What!?"

"Let Erwin go before it's too late, i know you love each other. But you guys need to let go." She said before walking out of her office.

I just stood there, tears flowing down to my cheeks thinking about what hange said.

Let him go?....

Let him go before you hurt him more...

Let him go before you say goodbye?

I can't let him go, i want to stay by his side...

Let him go before it's too late...