Chapter 32:The Expedition

Erwin's Point Of View

Am i really gonna do this?, i keep on asking myself day by day getting ready for the next expedition.

Are you sure about this Erwin?... I looked at Levi leaning in the wall while drinking Tea i sigh and brush my hair using my hands.

Im not even sure if im going to survive this... I let out a chuckles while looking at Levi he just gave me a cold stare.

Don't tell me you want to die in this mission?... I looked at him again while he is sipping on his cup on tea.

I looked at the paper on my desk, and sigh i have to do this for the sake of wall maria and for the sake of humanity.

I didn't announced a mission so i could die, i did it for humanity-... Levi suddenly cut my words and put his cup on a table beside him.

Fuck that Humanity shits Eyebrows... i was shock at first but i let out a little laugh, I know it's kinda funny that i always keep on putting the word humanity when i try to have a conversation with someone.

My apologies Levi, i didn't mean to annoy you... he let out a tsk as always.

Just dont try to do something stupid out there, or I'll be the one who's going to end your life... i laughed again hearing the angry tone on Levi's voice.

Woah, are you mad at me?... I asked Levi looked at me and crossed his arms.

You know Erwin im always mad at you and Hange, but i want you to know. Ask Y/n first if you're going to survive this shitty mission you planned... Well he got a point.

Y/n knows what is going to happen to us and to this world we are living in.

I don't even know if she'll tell me the truth Levi... I blinked twice and gulped i can feel a little ache inside my heart everytime i remember the time she lied to me.

Just ask her Erwin for pete sake... The captain said and opened the door and left my office.

I stared at the door for a few seconds and let out a sigh, He's right i should have ask
Y/n about it.

I already know that i will die today, but I'll do everything to stop it just to be with her

Y/n's Point of View

Should i stop him again or not?... I whispered to myself while looking at my cape.

Only a few minutes we will leave and head to wall maria, Erwin already planned out our positions when we get there.

I gulped and can't stop thinking about the things and the part that he will die, i want to tell him how he is going to die about it but i just cant...

But maybe if i tell him about it maybe he can change the plan so he won't die.

Things keep on drifting inside my mind until i heard a knock on the door.

I stood up and quickly wore my cape and opened the door it was Hange.

Hange.. I said while giving her a salute she gave me a sweet smile.

C'mon Y/n we're already going to leave now... I suddenly went silent after hearing that, so im really going to experience this mission. This painful mission.

I nodded and followed her, i saw Eren and Armin by my side carrying stuff.

Eren?... i called out his name, he looked at me and gave me a smile.

Want me to help you carrying those
Y/n?...He asked i shake my head and looked at him in the eye.

Eren don't let Armin fight Bertholdt alone okay?... Eren and Armin looked at me confused i just smiled at them. Just do it okay? For his and your safety... Eren and Armin nooded and went close to Levi.

I walked towards my horse i sigh because he is kinda tall and im my height is just small.

I tried to get up to it but i cant, i cursed myself and pants because im gettig tired just to ride this dumb horse.

I keep on trying to ride him not until someone hold me on my waist and slowly lifted me up to sit on the back of the horse.

I looked for that someone and i saw the blonde commander smilling at me.

Will i ever see that precious smile of him again?...

Y/n... He called out for my name i just stared at him and nodded.

I was shocked when he gently hold my hand and squeeze it tight.

Be careful always follow Levi's Squad.. I smiled at him and gave him a salute Don't die out there... He gave me a warm smile and kissed my hand... Oh how can i move on when im still inlove with you?...

I bite my tounge stopping myself to shed a tear, i don't have time for this. All i wanted is to tell him that he needs to change his plan.

And how can i move on when im still inlove with you also?... He chuckled and nooded.

It's just unfair that the both of us can't be together... I can feel the pain in his voice and can see the pain in his eyes. If i won't survive I'll just find you in the next life... Stay safe and goodluck my Y/n.

I looked at Erwin gave me back a salute and he run towards his horse, i felt a single tear drop from my eye.

Why? Are we so inlove with each other?.
Why can't two people who is inlove with each other can't be together?.
Just why can't they stay with each other.

I breath heavily and slowly walk my horse beside Mikasa, she gave me a smile and i just nooded at her.

Don't forget the plan, all of us are going to fight the two shifters. And i want all of you to put your heart on this battle, your heart your body and your soul. Understand Cadets!? Erwin shouted while saluting all of us agreed back and saluting back. Always remember if one of you die, don't think you died useless you died as a hero. NOW OFFER YOUR HEARTS!!!!!

.
.
.
.

And this is how my nightmare will begin...