Chapter 16:That Should Be Me

(Author's POV)

You were walking quietly down the hallways thingking about somethings that keep on bothering your mind.

You keep on thingking if you still alive on the real world after shifting months ago here in Erwin's World.

But even tho you felt guilt you still manage to smile because shifting here to see the love of your life.

Your mind is lost in thoughts and didnt notice that you bonk into Mike and that was the reason you fell down.

You were sitting down at the ground rubbing your back because of the pain Mike suddenly kneels down right infront of you petting your hair.

"Im so sorry y/n i didnt saw you there" He chuckled, you smiled at him.

"its fine Mike" You said while standing up.

"Are you okay?" Mike said with concern in his eyes you just gave him a smile.

"ofcourse i am" you said not looking straight into his eyes.

He notices it, so he smiled and wraps his arms aound your shoulder.

"Y/n i can smell it" You laugh at the way he told you, but you just gave him a sigh.

"I told you that im fine" You said, he smiled at you and then he patted you on the head.

"Okay i must be going now, see you" You nod and bid Mike goodbye.

You smiled to yourself, while walking through the halls. You saw Erwin from the side of your eyes, you look front to see his whole figure but the smile on your face suddenly faded away.

You saw Erwin talking to a Beautiful tall blonde brunette. It looks like the two of them are enjoying their conversation.

Curiosity went all over you, you slowly walk to a nearby wall and hided there so you can hear their conversation.

"You still look beautiful" You heard Erwin said, You heard the blonde brunette chuckled.

"Oh Erwin stop it" You heard Erwin let out a laugh.

"Im not lying Marie, you are still gorgeous. Even on the day i first met you on a bar" You felt your heart skipped a beat after hearing Erwin's words he muttered to the blonde brunette.

"Marie?" You thought to yourself " Is she Erwin's first love" You bite your lip.

"Very funny Commander Erwin" The two of them laugh, while you stood there like a creep.

"So later at 9?"You heard Erwin mumble.

" Wait dont tell me he is asking that bitch to date him!? "You whispered to yourself while clenching your hands into a fist.

"Ofcourse see you later commander handsome" You heard the Brunette giggled after walking away from Erwin.

You breath heavily, and keep telling yourself to calm down. You smiled and straighten your body up and starts to walk.

Erwin looked at you smilling but you ignored him, you cant even look at him in the eye.

Then you felt someone grip your wrist.

"Are you ignoring me?" You heard the Commander, you face him and gave him a salute and you just tried your best to smile.

"Im not ignoring you, i just didn't saw you there commander" You said and gave him a bright smile, he chuckled.

"All right have a good day Cadet" He said and walk away to go to his office.

You just watch him walking away from you, until he opened the door to his office he glance at you for seconds. And he gives you a bright smile before entering and closing his office door.