Chapter 33: Before You Go.

Authors note:For best experience go and listen Before you go by;Lewis Capaldi.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

I was in Levi's team, all of us quickly ride our horse to wall maria. I can't stop myself for thinking what if i wont tell Erwin how he would die in the field.

I fell by the wayside,like everyone else..

Y/n i want you to follow me going up on wall maria... I quickly agreed and getting ready to lunch while holding my blades.

I hate you i hate you i hate you.

While holding my blades tightly i remember
The times i was hating him but i really dont.

But i was just kidding myself...

Thinking about the moments that was about to get replace.

Our every moment, i start to replace...

But every memory was fading away.

Cause now that they're gone
All I hear are the words that I needed to say

I heard the captain already signal us to go up and we did, after getting up i saw Erwin looking at the field while helding his sword.

When you hurt under the surface...

I can see it in his eyes, that he is ready to sacrifice the people he needs to sacrifice.

Like troubled water running cold...

Soldiers  i need all of you to stick to the plan...The commander commanded All of us spread around wall maria to bang on the walls. Base on Armin Arlert's plan Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoober is hiding inside the walls.

I looked at Erwin still can see in his eyes that he is worried, if only i can bring back time to erase the painful memories he experienced.

Well, time can heal but this won't....

Erwin...I walked towards him and stood beside him.

Yes?...He looked back at me while im breathing deeply while looking back at him.

Please be safe....I said while holding my tears, because this is not the time to shed my tears.

I will don't worry...He said placing kiss on my forhead.

So, before you go...

I watched him, ordering the soldiers to spread around hoping to find the two titan shifters who was told was hiding inside the walls.

Was there something, i could jave said to make your beat better.

All of us was shocked when 1 of the cadets suddenly fell off, i quickly ran too see what happened when Armin suddenly shouted.

If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather.....

Reiner!!!!!... Armin shouted, i was suddenly aware realizing Reiner was the one who knock the other soldier.

So before you go...

I suddenly saw Erwin ordered Levi to chase Reiner, Levi jump off the wall and quickly sliced Reiner's neck but it wasn't deep enough and he quickly shift into his titan form.

Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?...

All of the cadets prepared and ran to they're places while i was looking at Erwin worried.

If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather..

Don't worry so much Y/n i will be fine, go to you're place and be safe. I will come home alive with you... He said while using his Odm gear to go down.

So before you go...

I hold tightly to my blades and ran to the place where i need to go, i looked at the others while running Eren shifting into his titan form. While seeing ,Armin,Jean,
Mikasa, Sasha,Connie sitting on his shoulders. I can't stop gettinf worried knowing what will happen to Eren especially to Armin.

Was there something I could've said
To make it all stop hurting?....

I quickly flew on to the buildings while looking at the cadets, remembering Erwins face while wishing if i can stop the bleeding coming out from the words i have said to him.

Y/n!!!!!... I heard Levi shouted at me, i quickly went down at them seeing all of the cadets standing scared while the hideous beast titan was throwing rocks on them.

Many soldiers have died, but Erwin and I had a plan... My throat suddenly went dry, is that the plan where he said to Erwin to give up on his dream and die?.

What plan?.... I asked while my heart is beating fast..

We need to sacrifice some cadets for the plan to succeed so we can reach the basement... I bite my lower lip and quickly ran where Erwin was standing.

It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless..

I quickly ran to Erwin while holding back my tears.

Please dont do it, im begging you just dont do it.... I said while im on my knees, im scared to lose him im so scared.

So, before you go...

Y/n stand up!.. He said and grabbed me on the soldiers lifting me up.

Would we be better off by now...

I looked at him while tearing up, im not ready to see him charge to his death.

If I'd let my walls come down?...

I won't let myself and him fall apart, i won't let the walls surrounding us fall apart.

Maybe I guess we'll never know
You know, you know...

He just looked at me and walked away, i was shocked and looked at him while he walked right infront of the other cadets.

I want all of you to stick to the plan, our life depends on this so i want our plan to succeed.... He said while the cadets ran to they're horses.

Erwin please dont... I cried while looking at him riding onto his horse.. You will die out there.. I shouted at him, he glance at me giving me a shock expression and after that it suddenly changed.

If I'll die, i promise we will meet again.. He said and quickly ran towarde the other cadets.

I didn't know that to do, is this really his fate?.

Before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make it all stop hurting?
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless..

Is this the end? Am i really going to loose him. Am i really just going to stand here watch him die?...

COMMANDER ERWINNN!!!!... I heard Marlo shouted, i looked where Erwin was and saw him getting hit by a rock and fell on the ground.

Did i just watched him die?...

Before you go...