Chapter 1:Lucid Dreaming

( Y/N POV)

I gently opened my eyes, sunlight gently kisses my cheeks. It's morning a regular day here in the house doing absolutely nothing.

I sat up and stretched my body. I slept a little quite good but sad at the point i didnt dreamed about Erwin.

".Oh well maybe later night, ill dream about him." i said, i get my phone laying on the top desk drawer and powered it on, i smiled and kiss my cellphone screen.

".Goodmorning Commander Handsome." i said while looking at my wallpaper. I suddenly felt tears falling down to my cheeks. I slowly hugged my phone while crying quietly. I hate when my emotions started on the exact time i woke up.

Im still sobbing, knowing the fact and wishing for the stars and to the moon to make erwin smith exist

".Goddamn it, stop crying (Y/N)." i said to myself, i wiped the tears that keeps falling. But it didn't stop falling from my eyes.

I cried so much and felt, an ache inside my heart, why the fuck am i like this!?

".Stop Crying (Y/N) Damn it!." i cursed telling myself and punched my chest, but it didnt work. More tears keeps falling from my face while staring at his picture.

I couldn't believe that im too obsessed to a fictional character, wishing him to exist. Every single night i keep on wishing that i wish i can kiss him.

I let my self cry it all out, damn this Fictophilia. I cried for an hour and finally i calmed myself. I slowly get up and head to the shower,maybe a nice warm shower will calm my mind.

~°Dining Room°~

I quickly went down from my room to eat breakfast, i saw my mom cooking breakfast for me while my dad is reading a new's paper and drinking coffee before going to work.

I smiled and ran to my mom and kiss her on the cheeks, and told her goodmorning she smiled at me and kissed my forhead and told me goodmorning too, i ran to the back of my dad hugged him. And kiss him on      the cheeks greating him a
goodmorning he does the same to me that made me happy.

".I think you slept well sweetie." My dad tol me, i smiled and sat right in front of him and gave him a nod.

". Oh sweetheart, (Y/N) always has a goodmood everyday she wake up from her slumber."my mom said placing a pancake and a hot of coco right in front of me i gave her a sweet smile and she gently patted my head.

". Ofcourse i need to wake up in a good mood when i see you guys in the morning." i said while smilling my mom laugh softly while my dad chuckles. I love my family so much im lucky to have them.

I saw my dad, stand up and went to the living room to get his bag and car keys, he went back to the kitchen and gave me and my mom a kiss and a hug.

". I better get to work, and (Y/N) what do you want when i get home?." i smiled at my dad and gently touch my chin and look up to him gave him a smile.

".An Erwin Smith Poster Dad, please." i said while staring at him sweetly he smiled at me and pat my head.

". I know you will say that of course ill buy you." he laugh, we laugh. I wish we can always be like this.