Chapter 14:The Truth

(ERWIN'S POV)
I was walking through the halls wearing a smile, i can feel that this day is a great day for me.

Some of the Cadet's were greating me i just gave them a nod and a goodmorning.

I cant wait to see Y/n.....

I stopped by and saw Y/n and the others are with her, i can see the expression on her face. She seems like shes serious with something, I smiled and walk towards them.

"Hello" I awkwardly greet them but i only heard silence, Levi drinking his Tea. Mike staring at Y/n as Hange was staring at her too. I raised my eyebrows and felt a little uncomfortable about the atmosphere.

"Why are you guys quiet?" I asked Y/n looked at me and gave me a smile.

(Y/N'S POV)

*4 hours earlier*

"Should i tell them that i know everything about whats gonna happen and whos going to die next?"

I cant stop asking myself, i cant stand everybody crying for losing their love ones it hurts me so much.

Seeing Hange lost Moblit, i felt guilty. And selfish for not telling them the truth but now this is the time.

I was walking through the halls then i saw Mike walking towards my path, i smiled amd went after him and ask him for help cause i really trust him.

"Mike can i talk to you?" I asked he quickly nods i smiled and pulled him inside a room.

I told him everything, at first he was mad and upset but then he realized why i didnt told them sooner.

"Im really sorry for lying that i live here Mike" I said, he pat my head.

"Its fine Y/n i understand why you didnt told us sooner" I smiled at him and quickly hugged him

"Thanks for believing Mike"..

*End of flash back*

I was looking down at the ground, i cant look at Hange and Levi straight in the eyes, i feel like im gonna die if i do that.

"Y/n you can tell us whats bothering you" I heard Hange and he patted my head,i feel like im gonna cry any minute now.

I was about to talk but then Erwin walk inside i almost forgot about him silly me.

"Hello" He said with a smiled but all of us were silent, i just smiled at him.

"Y/n wants to tell you guys someting, but i hope all of you wont be angry at her" Mike said, i smiled at Mike he is so nice to me.

"Hurry up brat" I heard Levi said i gulp and im so damn nervous right now.

I look at Erwin's Blue Ocean eyes and smiled.

"Remember the Day that all of you saw me laying outside your base" All of them nooded. I breath heavily.

"Im here to say the truth" All of them looked at me. " I dont live in Wall Maria District, my parents didnt died. And the most important is i dont live here in your world" I saw Hange's eyes widen and i saw Erwin was just looking at me seriously. So as Levi.

I bit my lip to calm myself down to not tear up but i failed, my knees fell down the ground and i cried right infront of them, i can feel that all of them are confuse right now.

"What are you saying?" I heard Erwin and i saw him kneel down and pats my head.

I took a deep breath again...

"I know the truth" I said, Erwin raise his eyebrows at me.

"What truth" Hange then replied.

"I know who will die next, i know what will happen in the next few days" I said all of them gasp, Levi suddenly pulled me up holding my wrist tightly i almost gag because of the pain but i know i deserve this.

"What are you saying Y/n, does it mean you are lying to all of us from the start" He said i saw Mike immediately pulled Levi sway from me but i can see the anger in the Captains eyes.

"Im sorry, this is all my fault" I said and started crying Hange pulled me into a hug i hug her back, i can feel Erwin is still looking at me.

"Its okay Y/n its not your fault" She said i cried even more.

"So it means, you know that will happen all a long? But why didnt you told us Y/n? Why!?" I heard Erwin raise a voice at me, i think im dying but i let go of Hange and looked at him, i hugged him and cried he git confuse because of the way i acted.

"I already know all of you" I said he gasp even more but i didnt let him go.

"Tch" I heard Levi said but i ignored him.

"All of you" I said pointing to all of them " This world is not true, all of whats happening here are just fictional and all of you are just fictional characters" I said.

"what are you-" I didnt Let Erwin finish his sentence.

"I came here because i wanted to see you, i came here because i wanted to tell you how much i love you, i came here to try to fix everything but i cant fix your destinys" I said and cried even more.

Erwin was looking at me confused i dont even know if he hates me, but i can feel like he hates me every inch of me.

"We are not real, all of this are not Real" I heard Hange speak i nodded.

"We are being controlled" Erwin Said.

I nodded, i bit my lip and stood up and ran away. I heard all of them called my name.

I know im selfish but i cant stand the fact that i cant change anything.

I hate myself for lying...

I hate myself for not telling...

I hate myself for being scared.

Even tho i know the truth...

That the man of my dreams will die soon...

And i cant do anything about it....