Chapter 34:The One That Got Away

Authors Note;For better experience listen to the song- The One That Got Away by Katy perry.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Y/n's Point Of View

Erwin.... I stood froze seeing the commander fell down on the ground made me froze.

Summer after high school when we first met...

No this couldn't be happening, i did not just watch him died without doing anything.

We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead...

Tears begin to fall down my cheeks, i gulped and stood up running towards Erwin with teary eyes.

And on my 18th birthday we got matching tattoos...

ERWIN!!!!...I shout while running towards him, this can't be happening i can save him. I know i can save him...

Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof....

I gasp seeing his body in a rare condition i can't do anything but cry, so this is the feeling where im going to see Erwin torn apart.

Talk about our future like we had a clue

I kneel down while crying i dont know what to do, im traumatized.

Never planned that one day I'd be losing you.....

No no Erwin wake up!!! Please...I carried him putting his head on my lap while tapping his face to wake up.

In another life, i would be your girl...

I can hear my heart beat racing, i don't want him to die... If he does I am not going to see him again.

We'd keep all our promises be us against the world...

Erwin No no please don't leave me... I said while brushing his hair.

In another life, I would make you stay..

I saw Erwin let out a small cough while slowly opening his eyes i smiled, and cried more hard thank god he is still breathing..

So I don't have to say you were the one that got away...

Erwin.. Please don't sleep help is coming you are going to survive this.. I said while tears are falling down my cheeks, I saw Erwin let out a small chuckle that made my heart calm a little.

The one that got away...

You're here... I can't believe you are holding me this close...He said with a husky voice, i tried to stop myself to cry even more. Hearing his voice makes me calm and hurt at the same time. I hate seeing him like this. I dont want to loose him..

I was June and you were my Johnny Cash...

Im here i will always be here...I said and kissed his forhead while moving and hugging him in my arms slowly..No one can seperate us ever again, i will always be here so please stay with me...

Never one without the other, we made a pact...

I keep on brushimg his hair to keep him awake before the help came, i know he will survive im going to change the plot.

Sometimes when I miss you I put those records on...

My Y/n...I immediately looked at him when he said my name that makes me happy hearing my name being told by him.. I won't survive so please.. Let me go...