Chapter 18:Its Been 10 Months...

Y/N'S MOTHER POV

Its been 10 months, 10 months waiting for my daughter to wake up from her coma. 10 months watching my daughter sleeping because of her coma 10 fucking months waiting for her to wake up waiting to hear her beautiful voice again...

Did i failed being a mother?
Did i failed being a wife?

Did i failed being a mother to my own daughter?

Did i even did something wrong to deserve this?

Did i do? one big mistake to see my daughter sleeping, without moving without talking for months.

It feels like forever, seeing my daughter being sleeping beauty.

A sleeping beauty who doesnt need a prince charming to wake her up from her deep slumber...

I sigh and wipe the tears that sudden fall from my cheeks, i cant stop overthingking. Thingking about my mistakes tingking if i ever hurt her feelings or what.

I held my Y/N's hand, kissing it and putting it on my cheeks imagining the days that she always held it when im sad, how i wish she'll wake up right now.

A sudden knocking sound appeared i smile and stood up and open the door revealing my husband he gave me a slight smile before entering inside Y/n's hospital room.

"How is she?" My husband ask and he gently stokes Y/n's hair giving her a gentel kiss on the forhead i chuckled.

"Still sleeping like an angel" i tried my best to smile. I look at my husband who's still staring at Y/n

Ever since our daughter fell into her coma, me and my husband doesnt act the way we used to act before.

Sometimes we argue about y/n's condition blaming each other, giving ourselves some personal reason why our daughter had a coma.

But i was wrong ever since we argue we've been cold to each other, we just talk when y/n's is the topic.

The two of us cant look at each other eye to eye.

"Honey " I mumbled my husband suddenly looked at me for a second and looked back at Y/n.

"Hmm?" I heard him hum, i breath deeply looking at him with a tears.

"Im sorry" I said, and looked down crying silently letting my tears fall down from my cheeks.

I felt my husband stood up from his chair and walked to my back and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheeks.

"For what hon?" He ask, i sniffle and wipe my tears and breath deeply again calming myself.

"Im sorry for being a bad mother and bad wife, im sorry if i always picking a fight with you. Im sorry if ive been cold towards you."He let out a laugh, he slowly tilted my head to the side facing him he smiled.

" Dont be sorry honey, its not your fault. Im sorry for being cold towards you too. "He said i smiled, he gave me a gentel kiss on the lips.

" Now honey, keep smiling for me and for your daughter. You know y/n doesnt want to see you being sad." I chuckled and nodded.

I gently pat Y/n's head and admire her face, she looks like me. But her eyes are exactly like her father's eyes.

I closed my eyes, trying to remember the last time i saw her smile.

The last time i heard her laugh
The last time i feel her hug.

I bite my lips for preventing such tears to fall down from my eyes.

I miss her, i miss my daughter being noisy i miss my daughter asking some questions about cooking. I miss my daughter talking about a blonde commander that she has interest at.

A blonde commander that made my daughter fall for him, too bad he isnt real.

I took a necklace out of my pocket, it is a blue stoned necklace with a logo of the survey corps in it.

"I still remember the days you cried and beg for me to buy this necklace of Commander Erwin" I whispered to her.

I gently put the necklace on her hand, smilling at her.

"Erwin look out for my daughter, if your with her in her dreams while shes sleeping" I whispered to myself.

Everyday i keep on thinking and researching about lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming or some people calls it shifting to an anime world, to meet and be with fictional character's.

Some says that lucid dreaming has a possibility that it can kill you.

I sometimes find some answers if you die in your dream you can die in real life.

"Damn it" I cursed and brushed my hair.

"Why the hell even those kind of teleporting exist anyways" I whispered to myself.

I sometimes search and study about Erwin's profile, how he was made.

Thats why my daughter fell for him he is such a gentelman and yeah he is quiet handsome.

Too bad my daughter is so obsessed with him, sometimes i can hear my daughter crying because of him. Talking and calling his name while sleeping, always talking about him always him.

"Do i need to blame a stupid fictional character, well its Erwin's fault that my daughters condition is like this" I looked out at the window, i chuckled to myself.

"Damn it, why am i blaming a fictional character." i held my own hand.

I remember when i was a child, im like my daughter. Im obsessed with boys who existed in books.

Fictophilia, i admit it that i have Fictophilia too. I used to be obsessed with fictional characters who existed in books.

I tried to shift too, but i failed for doing it. Too bad the boys i read in books doesnt have a face.

But my daughter, i can see myself in her.

Sometimes i think she will never be able to get married and have kids.

"Thanks Erwin" I said to myself, The fictional Character Erwin Smith is the reason why my daughter continued to fulfill her dreams.

I glance at y/n again and smiled.

Its been 10 months sweetheart, please let me hear your sweet voice again...