Chapter 13:I Know

(Y/n's POV)
I was walking down the hallway thinking somethings to do, I was bored and no one to talk to so i just decided to walk everywhere where will my feet take me..

A moment of silent as the door opened revealing 8 cadets covered in blood while the others are carrying them.

"Rush them to the HQ immediately! " Hange shouted while carrying another Cadet i was confuse i didnt saw Moblit beside her but i didnt give a damn about it i immediately followed Hange.

After she help the Cadets to carry the other cadets to the HQ i saw her face covered in blood her hair is a little bit messy and her broken eye glasses.

I didnt hesitate and i immediately went beside her.

"Is anything okay?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah" She said i was about to say something she suddenly stood up.

"Come on lets go to Erwin's Office i want to tell him something" I nod and followed her.

The two of us were standing right infront of the Commander's room she knock at the door, i hear Erwin saying to enter and we did as he said.

"What happened to your face hange" Erwin ask, Hanges other eye was covered in a bandage while her clothes are covered in blood holding her broken glasses.

I went right infront of her and hold her hand while kneeling i know something is bothering her i can feel it.

"Hange-san whats wrong?" i ask with concern in my eyes, she looked at me and she immediately hugged me.

I didnt notice Levi and Erwin were having a discussion since we barge in because Hange wants to tell Erwin something.

"Hey four eyes whats the matter?" I heard Levi ask even tho he ask not showing emotions i know he cares for hange.

"Hange tell us whats bothering you" Erwin stated.

Hange suddenly cried i was shock at first and i rubbed her back i know something is wrong.

"M-Moblit" I heard her keep calling moblits name i hugged her tight.

"Moblit is gone b-because of me" she shouted i hug her tight i can feel my eyes heating up she is crying.

Erwin stood there shock and levi sighs.

Hange pulled away from me i wipe her tears.

"Its not your fault" I said but tears keep falling down her cheeks i tried to smile for her but seeing her in pain hurts me damn much.

"I wish i didnt force him, he pushed me down the well, he saved me again he is always there to save me but i wasnt there to save him" She cried her tears out saying sorry and sorry i hugged her again.

"Its not your fault Hange" Erwin said giving hange a smile.

"Four eyes Moblit wants to fulfill his duty for you" Levi said.

I stood up looking down at the ground not even saying a word.

"Cadet something wrong?" I looked at Erwin and smiled.

"I wish i told you Hange" I said and tears began to fall from my cheeks

The three of them look at me confuse Hange stood up and smiled at me and hugged me.

"No Y/n you dont need to make excuses, i dont think if the pain will fade away inside me immediately" I heard her and she pat my back.

"Hange-san" i called her name she smiled at me and sat on the couch stilk crying.

"Im such a dumbass" She said and laugh, Levi was leaning at the wall while Erwin and i are standing right inform of her. Watching her.

"Im such a dumbass i wish i was the one who died not him" She put her hands on her face and begins to cry. "I hated the fact that he is aways there for me, he is always there to save my ass. He was the one who always warns me about the titans but i keep on ignoring his warning" She laughs i can feel her pain she wiped her face and look at her glasses "I thought we will have an adventure earlier, the moment the light ran through the whole village. He suddenly pushes me down to the well he shouted my name with respect" she was tearing up again i hug her and telling her to stop because its not her fault.

Erwin and Levi were just listening to Hange while me hugging her.

"I saw his face for the last time as the light pushes her away from me his blood splashes on my face and my glasses broke" She was still crying and i was still holding her. " He saved my life again and again and again and again!!!!" she shouted and cried hard i cried while hugging her.

" and i didnt do anything but laugh at him and do the things he doesn't want me to do" She laugh " We didnt have a proper goodbye, we ended up seeing a painful goodbye" She smiled. " I miss him" she said i hugged her again.

"Moblit did his duty well Hange" Erwin said patting her shoulders i agreed.

Levi walks towards Hange and hands her a cup of tea.

"Moblit is happy because your alive Four eyes he will be up in the clouds watching over you, over us" Levi said Hange agreed..

I look down thingking some things about it, if i told her and stopped them Moblit must still be here laughing and being mad at Hange.

I sigh and drink tea the 4 of us were chatting and stikk comforting Hange.

"Hange for now on listen to moblit" Erwin said hange chuckled.

"How can i do that if he is already gone its like the half of me was gone" I smiled at Hange and pat her back.

"Hange always keep moving forward" I said she smiled at me.

Its almost Night time all of us were going back to our dorms and i know hange will still cry about what happen and ofcourse i understand why.

I sat down on bed and look outside the window.

Its been a month since i Teleported here and i dont even know if im still alive or not.

I sigh and look at my hands.

If only i have the confidence to tell them the truth for whats going to happen. But im just gonna keep this to myself.....

I know why people here are dying....