Chapter 21: I Dont Want Him To Know

Author's Point Of View

About the day that Erwin is feeling some weird stuffs towards Y/n, he always follows her around. Examining her movements and the way she talks.

Erwin was walking through the hallways looking for Hange and Levi to talk about the upcoming expedition.

"Erwin!" Erwin look back hearing his name he smiled seeing Y/n running towards him.

"Y/n!!!!" Erwin spread his arms to give Y/n a hug and she kindly accepted it.

Y/N'S Point Of View

I was running down the hallways looking for Erwin, then gladly i saw him i quickly called him out.

"Erwin!!!" I shouted im glad he heard me he gave me a handsome smile and offered me to give him a hug i nicely accepted it and run in his arms.

"Y/n, looking for me?" He asked i chuckled and hugged him more tight nodding.

"Yes, i know you were looking for Hange and Levi. The two of them are in the mess hall with the other cadets" I said smilling he smiled back at me and he patted my head.

"Oh, okay now lets go to the mess hall. Ill be discussing to all of you the upcoming expedition" He said we were walking to the mess hall, i looked at him with curiosity.

"Were going on another expedition again?" I asked he nod at me.

"Yes, you can tell me if you dont want to go. Its dangerous" He said, i laughed. What am i? Im not a kid anymore to be scared.

"No im going with you" I bravely said, raising my chin up smirking at him. Erwin let out a laugh.

"What a brave little cadet" I blushed when he pat my back.

We quietly entered the mess hall, Hange giving us a wide and bright smile. While Levi giving us a death a glare.

"You two are late" Levi said, me and Erwin looked at each other and let out a slight chuckle.

"Chill Levi, we just had a little talk" Erwin explain, Hange suddenly jump and patting our shoulders.

"Ohhhhhh thats so weird to hear" Hange said and let out a laugh, i sigh hange is weird but yeah i love her.

"Now my apologize for being late, now let us start making a plan for this upcoming expedition next week" Erwin said clapping his hands telling us to sit and ofcourse we did what he said.

I sat on Hange's side, while Erwin standing up right infront.

"We will talk about the positions all of you will be and what squad you'll be with" I nod and looked at Erwin explaining.

The meeting lasted for 1 and a half hours, Im on Erwin's squad. He told me he doesnt want to loose sight on me or he doesnt want me to get killed i just laugh because he was acting like a child.

He even told me, he is afraid maybe ill get eaten by a titan. I just shake my head because that will never happen.

Erwin finally dismissed the meeting, i stood up rubbing my forhead because i didnt nothing but just stare and watch him all the time.

And i cant take my eyes off the handsome blonde tall commander.

"Y/n, are you excited for the upcoming expedition next week?" I smiled at hange and nod.

"Im excited and ready to kill some titans!" I proudly said Hange laughed at me.

"Hey Y/n" I looked at Hange giving her a hmmm, she looked at me with a serious looked i felt nervousness all over my body.

She walked close to me and hugged me, i was shock at first but i hugged her back.

"Im so happy meeting you Y/n, your the only person who can vibe with me and talk about titans" I felt someone pinch my heart, i wish i can stay here forever and i wish Hange can stay here forever"Hange was the only person who understands me about titans, but you came and you always vibe with me. I'm so thankful for that"

I smiled at Hange and gave her a pat on the back.

"Your being too dramatic Hange" I chuckled, she giggled and nod.

"Sorry about that! Oh i gotta go and get the equipments ready for the up coming expedition hoping to catch a titan to do be a new test subject" She said smilling and running off like she used too.

"Oi Brat" I looked at Levi, to be honest he is so small i really want to make fun of him but im afraid that he'll kick my ass.

"Yes Captain" I ask stooding straight i gulp he looked at me and gave me a tch and left, weird?

"Y/n" I jump slightly feeling Erwin gripped my shoulder i looked at him and gave him a glare.

"You scared me" I said, he chuckled and kissed my forhead.

"Im going to do somethings, better get ready for the upcoming expedition Y/n" He said and gave me a peck on the lips and left me.

I smiled.

~Le time Skip~

It was night time, i didnt bother to sleep with Erwin because i know he was tired because of his paperworks.

I outside a balcony, watching the moon and the stars shine i sigh.

I remember the last time, i remembered about Erwin's dream.

I sigh again hoping Erwin wont shift in my world again, but how did he did that? His just a fictional Character.

I bite my lips, i think im beginning to ruin the story the plot.

I closed my eyes, what if im really ruining the plot and afterward Erwin will slowly find out the truth about me.

I felt my eyes watering, no it cant be he doesnt need to know about the real me.

What if ill tell him i know everything i know about the truth about the titans about the people outside the walls.

But if ill go tell Erwin will he even believe me?, i lied to him about my personality now im so selfish to think somethings to just tell him.

"If i do that, ill be ruining the plot" Tears began to fall down my cheeks i cursed.

I look up the stars, hoping that after i leave this world Erwin wouldn't know the truth about me.

So it means if i wont tell him, ill be able to watch him die. I clench my arms into a fist remembering that he will die.

"Just a little longer" I said and walk out of the balcony. And head to my dorm shutting it and jump on top of the bed closing my eyes and trys to fall asleep.

I dont want him to know the truth about me yet....

If i do... He will call me a liar....

He wont believe me anymore....

And he will lost interest towards me...

I dont want that to happened....

I just want to spend my few remaining times with him....