Chapter 2:Who Are You?

(Y/N POV)

I didnt get to answer him quickly, i cant stop myself for staring deep into his ocean blue eyes. His beautiful blonde hair that i want to stroke/touch so badly, and his thicc eyebrows, his pointed nose. And his pinkish lips. Am i dreaming.. I think to myself. Of course silly your in a lucid dream... I thought to myself.

I look at him and deeply breath's before answering his question.

".My name is (F/N)." i told him and softly smiled, he sat right infront of me and i heard him cleared his throat.

". Nice to meet you, Ms. (Y/N) but may i ask you? How did you know my name?." He raise and eyebrow, i felt my heart beat so fast. And im getting so nervous, how the way he questioned me i gulped and look at the window on my right. It was night time. In the Survey Corps, i cant believe that i got a chance to enter this world.

I look at him and answer his question.

". Oh, i know you because i always see you. When you and  the other Cadet's exits the wall." I told him with nervousness. I hope he believes on what i say. I saw a smile on his lips that made my heart go crazy.

". Oh is that so, why are you here is someone chasing you. "he told me that made me more nervous.

Should i tell him that i just teleported in this world to see him or ran away.... Damn it (Y/N) think of solution.....

".No i wasn't been chase or what, i went here to tell you that..." i stop and breath's he was still staring at me while Hange was listening to our conversation...

I look at my hands and they're were shaking because of nervousness. I saw him hold my hand that made me feel calm and i got a courage to look at him back.

". You came here to tell me what (Y/N)?." I felt my body shiver after hearing him say my name, i want to cry because of joy hug him and tell him how much i love him. But thats to rude and maybe he will freak out.

". I came here... To join the Survey Corps." i told him. Waiting for his response while staring at my hand while his holding it.

I heard hange laugh softly.

".Really!?, you want to join here!?." i can hear the excitement in her voice i nooded while looking back at Erwin but his still not letting go of my hand.

I heard the door open, me and Hange look at the door except for Erwin who is still looking at me.

I look at a man who walk in with a cold expression on his face, he was about 5'2 and oh damn it, its Levi Ackerman, i mean Lance Corporal Levi the humanity's strongest soldier.

He look at me with a blank stare and sat on a chair beside Hange.

".So i heard you want to join the survey corps? Tch.. And what did it came inside your mind to join us? Brat." i wasnt suprise of how he acts towards me, and i know the he really is like that. But i act that i dont know them well so they wont think that im being suspicious...

I held my breath, still Commander Erwin looking down my hand where  he is holding. And dont get me wrong i think he is thinking something.

". I want to fight the titans, i want to bring back humanity. I want to avenge my family." i told him but i lied at the last part. My family aint got eaten by a titans theyre alive while me who just teleported in this world.

He look at me and gave me a tch, Hange smiled and pat Levi's back.

".Come on Levi dont be rude try to make a friend for once.. And besides she is pretty." i blush because of what Hange told me. I look at Erwin and gave him a tap on the shoulder that made him gasps and look at me straight in the eyes.. I have to admit it i feel like im gonna melt how the way he stared at me.

I saw him, let go of my hand that made me sad. His hands is soft and warm. I want to feel those hands hugging me.

". Are you sure you want to join? A girl like you deserves to be protected from those titans, not to be hurt." I blush and smiled for what he said, i can see he is worried and still shocked because of what i said.

I gave him a smile and nod.

".Im sure." i told him, he nods and stoods up. He offered me his hand i look up to him and he gave me a smile... A beautiful one.

".Welcome to the Survey Corps, (Y/N)." he told me i held his hand and he shakes it. I smiled because of happiness Hange quickly hugged me and smiles at me.

". Im so happy that a beautiful girl like you will join us." She told me i hug her back. Damn i love this crazy scientist so much.

Levi stood right i front of me, i look up to him.

". Welcome to the Survey Corps, brat... Training will start tommorow have some rest."He told me Hange and Levi left the room. But i didnt notice Erwin was still here. He sat on my right side still looking at me.

". So Y/N where are you from?."Erwin ask me i smiled at him

".Im from Wall Maria district, but moved to Wall Sina after Wall Maria Fall down. "I answered him, he nods and looks at me.

".I cant believe that you are the one who volunteered to join us. You are so brave." My heart beaten so fast, because of what he said.

I really want to hug you...

I want to tell you how much i love you...

But i cant tell you now...

Not now...

".Thank you Commander Erwin." He look at me and smiled he pat my head.

".Call me Erwin, when we are alone."I chuckled and gave him a smile again. I cant believe this is happening, i dont want to wake up yet.... Not now... Never....

". O-okay E-Erwin." i said nervously he laugh. The way he laughs making my heart melt. His voice are music to my ears.

".Aww thats Cute, alright tommorow morning your Training starts, have a Goodnight sleep." He told me and he gently pinch my cheek i nodded and wave him goodbye...

I went to sleep.... But im afraid maybe ill find myself waking up in my world. But i felt myself sleepy....

Finally Erwin ive got to see you....