Chapter 5:Wake Up

~°Way back to the Real World°~

(Y/N'S MOTHER POV)

*flashbacks*

(Y/N) told me that she will heading up to her room, i gave her a smile and nodded i saw her ran off and i heard her close the door in her room.

I was finish cleaning the empty plate
Y/n and her father used.

I head to the living room and turn on the vacuum, cleaning makes me hapoy and i totally hate seeing some dirt i want everything spotless.

I didnt notice that i was cleaning for hours, i look at the window and the sky was the color of roses.

I sigh and arched my back because of cleaning.

I went to the kitchen and starts to cook food, i didnt notice that Y/n didn't went down here after she ate breakfast.

Maybe she is sleeping?.. I thought ti myself and continued cooking..

~°7:30 p.m°~

I finally finish cooking dinner for us. I gently put three plates on the table and stack the food.

I heard the door open revealing my Husband i smiled and went towards him kiss his cheeks and hugs him.

How work honey?... I ask i heard him sigh and look at me and kiss me on the cheeks that made me blush.

Exhausted.... He said, and put his bag down, and hang his coat.

I look at the stairs, thats strange Y/n always ran down the stairs everytime her father got home from work and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

But why isnt she still going down from her room?..

Sweetie, where's Y/n?... I look at my husband and gave him a smile.

I think shes sleeping, if you dont mind calling her to eat dinner?... I said my husband nodded, i saw him holding a 1 pack poster i soflty laugh. Oh Y/n is really obsessed with a fictional character  even she is already 18 year's old......

I heard my husband calling my name and i can feel something is wrong he is panicking, i quickly ran to Y/n's room i saw her nose was bleeding, i felt my whole body froze my husband is tearing i look at her i dont know what to do.

".(M/N) let's get her to the hospital now." My husband said while carrying her, i felt my self tearing apart. I saw Y/n's pillow is covered in blood because of her nose.

I ran to her closet to get her clothes for the hospital, i dont know what happened but all i know is she was just sleeping....

I was about to go out when i saw a letter sticking on Y/n's wall, i quickly grab it and read it.

Tears are falling down my cheeks, i put my hand on my mouth to prevent to not cry loudly.....

No she didnt, why did she did it!?....

*end of flash back*

~°St.Peter Hospital°~

I dont know what to do but just stare at (Y/N'S) letter she wrote, i was sitting on a hospital chair outside her hospital room with my Husband (F/N)

My husband held my hand and squishes it softly, i look at him and i met his dark eyes.

".(M/N)?, are you okay. Tell me what really happened to her?." I look at my husband but then i quickly look away tears are threatening to fall from my cheeks but i quickly wiped it off.

I look down at the letter (Y/N) wrote before the incident happen, i close my eyes and i gave it to my husband. He look at me with a confuse look, i stare at him coldly and again i look away.

".Read it, (Y/N) wrote it before she slept." i said.

The two of use were quiet, then i heard him gasp. I felt he was crying...

".Is this a joke or something? Because i ain't laughing." I look at him, tears are falling down to he's cheeks while looking at me. I cover my face using my two hands later then i began to cry.

". I dont know, i really dont know." i said while crying, i felt his arm touch my face and he held my head on his shoulders while patting my back.

". I dont know what i lucid dreaming, but all i know she is just so deeply inlove with a person who doesn't exist. " i look up at (Y/N'S) Father i felt my heart ached because of what he said.

"is Y/n really that lonely?".... I ask myself.....

". All i can say is, i think she wants to feel how to be loved. The love that she really wants to experience." I said while looking doen, my husband kissed my forhead.

Hours later while waiting we saw Y/N'S Doctor walk out Y/N'S room, i quickly stood up. And ran to him.

".Doctor please tell me, my daughter is fine."He looked at me, while me tearing. My heart is beating so fast, and im so nervous for what he will say.

". Mrs,(M/N) she's fine now." i felt breath was relax and i finally calmed down. While my husband are holding my shoulders.

". Is she awake, are we alowwed to see her!?.I ask, the doctor look away from me and held his forhead.....

And i knew something is wrong...

".Im so sorry, she lost lots of blood on her nose. We did our best to wake her up, and she is undergoing a deep coma. We don't know what is the cause of her coma, but we will try our best to find it out." He said, i felt my world fall apart for what he said. What Y/N in a coma? No!!! Is he lying to me!!??? Because its hard to believe.

I sat slowly sat down. While tears falling trough my cheeks i look up to him.

". NOOO, WHYYY TELL ME WHY IS SHE IN A COME!!." I shouted and covered my mouth with my hands and cried so hard.

I saw my husband was just standing froze, i cant stop myself for crying. I heard the doctor apologize to me again and slowly walks away from us.

~°ROOM 104°~

I entered the room where is Y/N was confined, more tears fall from my cheeks when i saw her condition. She is wearing an oxygen mask. While laying down in a hospital bed. I look at a bag of dextrose that is connected to her.

My husband went towards her and gently touches her (H/C)Hair. I saw tears are falling from his cheeks and gebtly kiss (Y/N) forhead and sat down on a couch that was next to her.

I slowly walk up to her, im staring at her while crying...

What did  i do? To see you in that condition.....

I held her hand and kissed it, and softly cried.

". (Y/N) if you can hear me.. I just wanted to know... Why did you did that?." i whispered to her, she was sleeping peacefully.....

I hold her hand tight and closed my eyes while tears keep falling down my face.....

Please (Y/N) wake up.....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 6 coming up next.... Hope you enjoy it and let me know trough the comments, Arigato^^❤️