Chapter 29: Hold Me While You Wait.

Erwin's Point of View

Why?

Why did she let me go like that?

Why did she just walked away from me like the words she said doesn't hurt me?

Why did she need's to let go?

While me im still holding on...

I watch Y/n walking away from me, while tears are falling down my cheeks. I want to run after her and hug her tightly. Telling her that i don't want to let her go.

I want her to stay.

Are we really not meant for each other?, are we just a lesson for each other?.

"Don't go..." I said while looking at her hoping that she'll look back.

Y/n stopped walking but she didn't look at me she just stop for a second and continued walking away.

"......." I looked down and can't stop the tears falling down from my eyes, it hurts...

*Time skip*

Drunk...

I came back to my office drunk after staying up late in a bar. Drinking hoping the pain will go away or forget about Y/n. But no it's hard to forget.

I was so excited to spend my time with her, im so excited to be with her. Just the two of us.

But she didn't gave me a warning that this day is a pain for me, and i didn't even know why she needs to let go.

I slowly walk towards my table when i suddenly slip, i fell down on the hard ground i yelp because of the pain.

"Damn it..." i cursed i tried to stand up but i couldn't it hurts even more and i screamed once again.

"Ugh!" I hold my leg it hurts so bad, damn it.

I was laying on the ground clenching my teeth hoping the pain in my leg will go away but it hurted even more when i remember Y/n, tears starts to fall again from my eyes.

"Fucking let me rest Y/n!!!!!" I shouted.

I keep on crying it hurts so damn much.

A few minytes later i heard the door from my office loudly opens, i didn't bother to look up because my leg hurts so bag.

"Erwin!!!!" I heard Hange yelled my name and ran towards me.

She slowly helped me to stood up and slowly supported me to walk to the couch.

I gently sit on the couch looking down and wipe my tears.

"Erwin are you okay?" Hange asked i nooded slightly. "What the fuck? You smell like alcohol are you drunk!?"

She screamed at me i laugh, i laugh so hard while tears are still falling down my cheeks.

"Isn't it obvious Hange?" I laughed " I drown myself with alcohol because i want to forget about her"

"Erwin, this isn't you" She said while looking at me i continued laughing and wipe my tears using my hand.

"Why am i finding this funny?" I covered my face using both of my hands "Why am i laughing at myself? Because i can't forget about her easily?"

"Are you talking about Y/n?" Hange asked with a concern on her face.

"Of course, im so dumb to think about that she's fictional here when it comes to our world, and im fictional too when it comes to her world. Im already happy i already feel how to be in love especially with her" I chuckled and cried. "I didn't know this day I'll be loosing her, she really let me go like that?because we both belong to a different world that is so stupid"

"Erwin, Y/n did that because she loves you, she did that because she didn't want you to get hurt and-" I didn't let Hange finish so i immediately cut her words.

"Y/n did that because she doesn't want to hurt me?" I laugh again "So stupid of her, she hurted me she already made me feel a different pain a few times. Now she did it again but with the most painful words that she said to me!!!!" I shouted at Hange. "You don't understand"

"I fucking understand Erwin, im not a dumbass like you who couldn't understand her side!!!!!!!" Hange shouted back at me and slap my face. " I understand you, you are the one who couldn't understand yourself"

"So explain it to me, why did she gave up on me that easily? Why hange!!! Give me a valid fucking reason why she did that!!!!" I said, looking at hange with pain in my eyes.

"She did that because she had no idea what day she needs to be awake from her coma, she did that because what if suddenly she dissapeared without saying a goodbye to you!?" I saw hange whiped her tears " She did that because she loves you!!!!"

I sigh, what the use of the word Love if you couldn't even hold on to the person you love the most.

"Oh, so she's Clarifying the word If you love someone let them go" I said and laugh im finding this hilarious.

"Erwin please" Hange said.

I move towards hange and hugged her, i dont know what to do i don't know what to feel all i feel is im in pain. It hurts so much.

"If the both of you are really meant for each other, maybe in the right time the both of you will meet again" She said while hugging me back i slightly nooded.

"I just want to be with her, she's the one who made me feel what love is. She's the one that prove to me that i can still smile even the world is ending. She's the reason why im still fighting and not giving up, she made me fell in love with her so damn hard" I said while crying i hate this feeling "i can't believe that Love can also break me..."

"Y/n feels the same for you too, always remember Erwin. The both of you are meant for each other. But not this time not today" She said.

Not this time...not on this lifetime..

Me and hange just talk about stuff to distract me from the pain, after that she just bid goodbye that she needs to go to her lab to experiment on something.

I walked inside to my bedroom and lay down on the bed, i tried to fall asleep but i can't the words Y/n said to me still haunts me the time she didn't bother to look back at me. It traumatized me it hurts me.

Tears are beginning to fall down from my eyes i closed my eyes and breath heavily.

Not all people who we love the most needs to stay forever by our side, even you're not the one who's not willing to let go they are the one's who's going to let you go even though you're still holding on.

I love her and i will make away to make her stay.

Im still holding on to you Y/n...

Please keep on holding please come back...

Just please....

Hold me while you wait......