Chapter 4:Training With Him

(Y/N POV)

I cant stop myself for smilling while looking at my hand, Erwin is holding it while the two of us are running and heading to the Training Grounds.

This feeling that i really want to feel for a long time....

I dont want to go back, i want to stay here with him.... I told myself and breaths deeply.

We are finally at the Training Grounds, Erwin let's go of my hand that made me sad for a bit.

I saw Erwin went to the middle of the Training Grounds, so as Hange, Levi and Mike. While me looking at them.

I felt an arm on my shoulders, i look at my right side and was surprised when i saw Mikasa. She gave me a smile.

".Btw my name is Mikasa Ackerman." She said and i smiled at her. I was just quiet while her arm is still on my shoulders i heard her took a deep breath.

". (Y/N) Do you think that we can bring back Humanity?." i look at Mikasa and i can say she is serious about her question... I took a deep breath before i answer her Question.

".Mikasa, We can really bring back Humanity. Dont worry." i told her she gave me a pat on my shoulder.

". I can see in your eyes that your really a brave soldier (Y/N)." She said and i smiled as she walk away from me.

I heard Hange Rang the Bell, so all of us quickly lined up and look front while our arms is at our back.

".We will watch (Y/N) train how to use ODM gear, this is a gear were we use to chase and kill Titans." Erwin said while holding one Gear. I can say it was big and i can't believe i will use one of those.

Erwin gave me a sign to come near him, which i follow his command.

".Right here Cadet (F/N), we will teach her how to use ODM GEAR."He said as he knelt down infront of me and puts the ODM on me.

Its a little bit heavy, because it was made of metal.

". Try walking and run a little bit." I did what the commander told me and ran a bit. Its a little heavy but i can carry this thing.

He followed me and pat my head. I smiled.

". Hmm, that's great take it off so i can train you about how to balance the 3d manuever gear." He said and make my way to the practising of balancing area.

I went to the swing, i already saw one of this were the scene eren and mikasa trained. He then puts the belt on me and tied it so i wont fall off.

He then slowly walk backwards to look at me from head to toe.

". Now Cadet, we will train about balancing ODM GEAR.. Stay patient and relax and calm. Dont freak out when the swing will pull you up to help you balance. Imagine you are standing on thin air."

I nodded and took a deep breath. He is waiting for my response to tell him if am ready. I position myself and stood up straight, i look at the commander and nodded as a sign that lets do it.

The Commander held up his hand and Reiner and Bertholdt gently turn the crane to make me go up.

I close my eyes and did not move to prevent myself for falling, i can feel im not standing on the ground anymore.

Damn.. My heart is beating so fast im so nervous what if ill fall?  I will get embarrassed right infront of Erwin...

My eyes are still close, and my body is steady like a statue.

".Cadet (Y/N) there is nothing to be afraid of  Just relax and steady your body." Erwin clap his hands telling me to open my eyes, i took a deep breath and gently open my eyes.

I cant believe it, I can balance myself. I tried to move my legs and i cant believe im not falling i throw my hands up to the air.

".YESSSS."I shouted the other Cadets looked at me. I saw Hange smilling and i know she is proud. Levi smiling a little bit. And i look at Erwin he has a huge smile on his handsome face that made my heart race.

Reiner and Bertholdt, gently lower me down and i can finaly feel the ground.

Bertholdt went towards me and carefully remove the belt of the swing that's on me. He gave me a smile and a thumbs up. That made me smile too.

". Oya, (Y/N) i cant believe you balanced perfectly and you didnt even fall, You're First training of how to balance ODM went perfect goodjob." Reiner then gave me a fist bump, while Bertholdt nods and agrees with Reiner praising me.

I saw Hange Levi and especially Erwin walking towards me. Hange gave me a tight hug and ofcourse i hug her back she gently pats my back.

".Im so proud of you (Y/N)." I smiled and said thank you.

". Not bad brat." Levi said, i said thank you to him but i received a tch from him.

Then Erwin pats my head and gave me a smile...

". (Y/N) i cant believe you are a fast learner. You balanced perfectly, all i can say im really proud of you on your first try." He softly said, i blush because of his compliment and nervously said thank you to him..

I saw the other went towards me. And greated and congrats me because of what i did.

". How the hell you got a perfect balance on the Odm practice area? ." Eren said with a pout that made Me, Mikasa, Hange,Armin and Jean a laugh.

". Thats because your always angry Eren." Jean said that made us laugh i saw his face got angry at Jean.

". Oh shut up Horse face." He said and walk away that made me laugh so hard...

I look at Erwin and i saw him staring at me but i saw him looks at the other direction that made me chuckle...

My first training was a success....