Final Chapter

Note: Kindly listen to the song- Imagination by: Shawn Mendes.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

-𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠-

1 year already passed when i already woke up in a coma, things has change after experiencing and seeing the man of my life died. I know it sounds crazy but i still keep on believing that in another life we will see each other, how funny i keep on believing even though he is not real.

Oh, there she goes again every morning it's the same.

I just went outside the store after buying what i need putting my ear phones/head set on why listening to the song Imagination.

You walk on by my house, I wanna call out your name.

Every lyrics makes me remind those days me and the Commander spent time together, even though it was just a lucid dream it felt so real.

I wanna tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing.

I smiled remembering those times how Erwin admires me, the way he says im beautiful in my own way.

You got me thinking what we could because.

How i wish i can bring back those good old days.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it but it's true.

I miss him so much, i want to see him.

Can't get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you.

I gulped and smiled knowing the fact that i will not see him anymore.

This is typical of love...

A typical of love, where two people fell in love with the right time but wrong place.

Can't wait anymore, I won't wait

I gently touched Erwin's Bolo tie, and yes I am wearing his precious tie. Made me think that he agreed at me to bring this to the real world. And suddenly i recognize something.

I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever.

I slowly lifted Erwin's bolo tie and went speechless after seeing it glowing, base on my research about it the stone in his bolo tie doesn't even glow. It can't be-

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be...

I suddenly panick seeing it glow even more, and a bright light went up on the stone pointing at the right direction, i think it's telling me to head that way.

And from there, who knows?...

I quickly ran to the right direction while holding on Erwin's Bolo Tie, please i keep on talking to my head wishing that it's him.

Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time..

I suddenly stopped my tracks seeing the light just stopped on a nearby tree.

Or is that just me and my imagination?...

I slowly walked towards the tree while the necklace is slowly fading it's light while i went on closer to the tree.

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side...

I look around hoping someone is there, but no one. Only me and the light on the tree was there.

Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe..

I suddenly felt an ache inside my chest, i slowly put my hand on top of it squeezing to stop the pain. But it keeps on hurting and hurting and hurting.