Part 6:The Way He Smiles

(Y/N'S POV)

It was night time in the survey corps, i cant make myself go to sleep. Because the moon is shining and awake, so im a wake.

Why does it feels so good to stay here?.. I smiled...

Then i found myself walking through the mess hall quietly. I know some of my comrades are sleeping because all of us have training tommorow.

I found myself going outside and went to the training ground, i held my head up looking at the moon and stars that were shining so bright.

Then i look down at the ground

Does my mom and dad already know what happen to me?...

I held my head and continued to look up the stars, its so beautiful while the moon is shining bright.

Then suddenly i heard some footsteps going my way, i suddenly stood up and made a punching position. I saw the figure held his hand up, i put my two hands down and stared at the figure.

".Who are you?, show yourself." i said, then the moonlight lighten up his face my jaw almost drop when i saw who it is.

I didnt know what to do, im still staring at his gorgeous face, i put my right hand at my heart and giving him a salute..

". Commander Erwin, what are you doing here!?." i ask the tall blond commander he sigh and walk towards me and then he raise one of his thicc eyebrow.

". I should be the one that's gonna ask you that question, and call me Erwin." He said doing eye contact with me. I slightly blush and looked away.

".I m-mean E-Erwin, im sorry i just cant sleep." i said and sat my ass down at the grass i felt him sat beside me that made my heart race...

We were quiet all we can hear is the wind slapping the trees, i heard him cleared his troath.

". I have trouble sleeping too." He said, i slowly turn my head at him. He was looking at the sky while his beautiful deep blue eyes are shining, i smiled a little bit and look up the sky too.

". Isnt the sky so beautiful?." He look at me while my attention is still up the sky. He slightly chuckled.

I felt my heart beat is going crazy because i heard him chuckle...

". Yeah it is." he then look at me for seconds and look back up the sky again.".It is beautiful, like you."

My face suddenly turned dark red, because of the compliment he said to me.

(ERWIN'S POV)

I look at (Y/N) after i told her she is beautiful, i giggle because of seeing her blushing that i found it cute.

". You know the first time i saw you at the gate of our head quarters, i thought heaven accidentally let an angel fell here." i said she looked at me  then she smiled...

". Your such a good joker Erwin." She said and laugh, i raise an eyebrow did she thought i was joking?

I found myself helding her soft little hand, i saw her shock expression on her cute face and her cheeks it slightly turned dark red.

". You are Beautiful (Y/N), im serious." She looked at me and smiled, her smile is making me melt.

I hold her hand tightly like i dont want to let go of it, it is so soft....

(Y/N POV)

Erwin is holding my hand, i smiled and cant stop myself for blushing how i love this man so much..

". And you are so Handsome Erwin." i said with all of my heart i look at him he smiled.

That smile

The smile that i want to see all day.

The smile that i want to protect

The smile that i want to stare for the rest of my life.

The smile that i dreamed of to see and it happen

The smile that i want to keep forever

Erwin's Smile....

I cant stop myself, i hug him with all my might. I felt him shrug and i guess he was shock because of my actions but i burried my face right t his chest.

Then i felt my eyes burning the next thing i know tears are falling down to my cheeks, i closed my eyes and hug him tight as i cry on his chest.

I just want to hug you like this...

Never letting you go.....

Hugging you like this forever....

Being with him forever.....

I felt two arms wrapped around me, Erwin was hugging me back and he gently put his head at the top of mine that made me smile...

I felt he was playing with my soft (H/C) hair, he ran my hair down his fingers...

".Let it all out." I heard he said with his deep voice.

I cried while he is hugging me...

Can we stay like this forever?...

I was not letting him go, i want us to be like this.....

I want to tell you how much i love you but i dont want to be a creep, hugging you made me felt im safe in your imbraise, yes im safe in your arms. I want to be in you're arms forever.

I dont want this day to end...

I dont want to go back where i really belong to..

I belong here with you...

I want to stay here forever....

But to bad i cant...

Thingking of i cant stay with you here forever, made me cry more. I felt Erwin's arms tightened and he even pull me more closer, i hug him thight so thight that im afraid...

Of letting him go.

Im so happy that i got a chance to be with him..

I smiled and pulled away and stare up at his beautiful face, he look down to face me.

I was staring at his deep blue eyes, those beautiful eyes that making me fall inlove all over again.

". Erwin, please dont leave me." i said, he smiled at me and brush my hair at the back of my ear.

". I will never leave you." He said and pulled me back into a hug, i close my eyes and hug him back again...

The way he smiles, is making me fall inlove with him even more...