Chapter 17:You're The Only One For Me

(ERWIN'S POV)

After i gave Marie the necklace Nile was telling me to give her she gave me a hug in return.

"Thanks Erwin, and please tell Nile thank you for me and i love the necklace he gave me" She said while admiring the necklase i smiled.

"Its my pleasure" I said returning a smile.

"Oh hello there Commander" My eyes widen hearing someone calling me i quickly look where was the words came from and i saw Y/n and Hange giving me a slight cold stare.

"Erwin, what are you doing!? u"I heard Hange whispered, i looked at Y/n i can see the cold expression on her eyes, i gulp and i can feel myself sweating while looking at her.

She smiled" Congratulations to thr both of you and sorry for interrupting we better get going now" Y/n said while smiling and me as she grip Hange's wrist and pulled her out of the restaurant running.

I called Y/n name but she didnt dared to look back at me.

"Shit" I cursed while putting my palm on my forhead, she misunderstood me.

I looked at Marie and she was giving me a concern expression after that she nod at me giving me a sign that i can leave her to chase Y/n i smiled at her as i quickly ran to the carriage telling the men to hurry to come back at the scouting regiment Base.

"I need to give her an explanation" I said panicking.

I hope she'll believe in me...

(Y/N'S POV)

Me and Hange safetly returned to the base, my mind is off things and try to erase the scene what i saw earlier at the restaurant.

"Y/n I'll be heading to my dorm now, lets talk tommorow okay?" i nod and smiled at Hange, and bid the two of us a goodnight.

I quickly ran inside to my dorm, i can feel my chest is beating fast. I can feel my eyes being watery.

I sigh and i look up at the ceiling to calm myself down, but it was too late tears are beginning to fall down my cheeks.

"Damn it" I whispered to myself hugging my knees while putting my head down.

I tried my best to forget all of the scene that happened at the restaurant.

Everytime i remember seeing Erwin smiles at her freakin breaks me.

"Dumbass Y/n i forgot all about that marie of a bitch" I told myself and laughs.

"Did Erwin just used me or something" I asked myself and sighs, why dies it hurts this fucking much.

I slowly let myself lay on bed while hugging my knees and slowly closes my eyes.

"It hurts" And slowly fells asleep.

*Time Skip Morning*

(ERWIN'S POV)

Quietly im walking down the hallways, wearing a serious expression on my face. I didnt had enough sleep thingking about whay happened yesterday.

"I need to talk to her" I sigh as i fasten the phase of how the way i walk to go and see Y/n

After 8 minutes for looking for her, i saw her talking to Hange. I let out a small smile as i see her smilling i just cant resist staring at her gorgeous face.

After minutes of admiring her Face, i straightened my body up stoods up and walks towards the two to have a little conversation.

I saw Y/n Notices my presence so she quickly looked at me slowly back away i quickly grab her holding her wirst facing her to me.

"Y/n please we need to talk" I said and stared straight into her eyes.

Y/n looked at Hange, and the scientist walks away from the two of us, i let out a heavy breath but i was kinda shock when Y/n intended to pull her wrist rough for me to let go of it.

"Yeah Sure" She said wearing a cold expression on her face.

I nod and told her to follow me inside my office so we can have a private talk.

I opened the door to my office and tells her to come in, she just walk past through me not even giving me a smile or anything as she went inside. I sigh and thought to myself this is gonna be a hard one, i went inside my office and closes it.

I saw Y/n wakks around my office looking around as she lets her self sit down the couch not looking at me.

"What do you want to talk about" She ask with a cold tone, i tried my best to smile.

"About what happened yesterday" I calmly said, she looked at me and i saw her giving me a cold smile as she looked down the floor again.

"Oh congratulations" I heard her say, that made me shock for a moment but i sigh.

I kneel right infront of her and i slowly pick her hand holding it and rubbing it gently and puts my whole attention on her.

" Please let me explain" I soflty said, i saw her nod but not looking at me.

*35 hours earlier*

"what do you want to talk about nile?"
Nile looked at me and  hands me a glass of wine and took it and gave him a thank you in return.

"Remember my wife marie" I nod at him, he looked at me again and he smiled.

"Yeah what about her?" I ask and drinks a little wine that he offered to me.

"Tommorow is our wedding anniversary, and i dont know if i can take her on a date on time" Nile explained, i looked at him wearing a confuse look.

"And what's that going to do with me" I ask raising an eyebrow he looked at me and he laughed.

"Oh Erwin can you please do me a favor and hand this gift to her" He said and hands me a box, i opened it and gasp a little seeing a beautiful diamond necklace, i look up to Nile giving him a nod.

"Sure ill give this to her" I said while standing up, Nile gave me a pat on the shoulders.

"Thanks Erwin your always there for me when i needed you" He said i smiled and nod.

*End of Flash back*

Y/n's face freezes after i told her everything, i didnt know wjat to do so i decided to lift her chin up making her face me.

"Please believe in me" I said, i saw tears are beginning to fall down her cheeks and she quickly hugged me.

"I thought you were just playing around with my feelings" I chuckled why would i play on her.

I slowly patted her head and hugs her even more tighter.

"I would never do that my beautiful and sweet angel" I softly said and gently giving her a kiss on the forhead.

I slowly let go of her and made her face me, i pull her close to me and gave her a kiss, after that i put my arms on her face giving her a smile.

"I would never do that to you Y/n, you are the one who made me feel happiness again you gave me a chance to feel how to be inlove" I look into her eyes while rubbing her rosy cheeks "And i fell inlove with you sweet heart" I said she gave me a smile, i gently wipes the tears from her face.

"Me too Erwin" She said, i pulled her into a hug burying my face on her hair embracing the moment like it would me the last.

You're the only one for me..

°^°^°^°^°^°^^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Author's Note:Hello Guys sorry for the late update, because im being too fucking busy because of homeworks and modules. And sorry about making the others worry because of the last chapter Hehe gomen my bad.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and thank you so much for voting and reading it, i love all of you so much^^❤️