Chapter 31: I Still Love Him

Erwin's Point Of View

It's been weeks since me and Y/n had a conversation i admit it that i miss her but i couldn't even do anything for her to be mine again.

I don't want to beg her to stay if she's the one who already walked away out of my life

Is it time for me to move on and wait for the right one? Or im just going to die rather than have a family with another girl.

Maybe this is the time to End the Smith Bloodline, and im the one who's going to end it. Even though it was my dream to have a family of my own to get married and have kids to have a normal life  without Titan's to ruin it.

But how can that happen if we are living in this cruel world? A world who is being controlled by someone? Someone who made it for entertainment for people in the real world.

I didn't even know that im in a manga which is a story book about us, is the author planning to end my life? Because he is the one who controls our minds and our world.

Is there a chance that i can control myself by my own? Without the creator knowing that i can now control my mind without him doing it.

It's been weeks since the last time i talked to her, I hope she's doing fine..I whispered to myself while doing all of the paperworks i need to submit this week.

I am planning to have another expedition this week planning to kill the 2 shifters Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover.

I was right and i am not mistaken, i knew there is people outside the walls like Reiner and Bertholdt has been, and maybe they're place was the reason there are titans here.

And i need to reach the basement...I said and stood up, i need to have a emergency meeting with the cadets to prepare.

I quickly ran down stairs and saw all of the cadets we're already gathered in the mess hall.

I saw Y/n in the crowd, to be honest i want to ran towards her and hug her tightly i want her to be back with me.

I breath heavily before walking right infront of them.

I gathered all of you today this night to have an announcement..I looked at them, all of them are whispering to each other, other's are confused about the news.

As you can see, that we had 2 impostors here the both of them escaped and base on my research the both of them approached wall maria... Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover...I said.

Is my announcement so sudden? Do i need to sacrifice people's lives again for the sake of returning wall maria back.

All of you must prepare our expedition will start in a week, Cadet's better prepare the weapons and the horse and train yourselves more...I said and gave them a salute...Offer your hearts!!!!

They return back the salute while all of them walked out to prepare.

I sigh and slowly walk towards the door

Commander!!!...That voice...

Y/n's Point Of View

This can't be happening, after hearing Erwin telling us to get prepared i remember that one episode that haunts me everyday.

No... I whispered to myself and quickly ran towards him.

Commander!!...I shouted he looked at me and smiled.

Y/n long time no talk ei?..He said i slightly smiled, it's been weeks since the last time we talked.

Can we talk about something?....I asked he nooded and i told him to follow me.

The both of us quietly walk outside the terrace, it was already night time cold wind and the bright moon and stars is all we see.

So what do you want to talk about?... He calmly asked without looking at me i breath.

Don't come to the expedition with us. He looked at me and i heard a slight chuckle

Im not stupid to not come to the expedition that i planned Y/n...he replied coldly i just slightly smiled and looked at the sky.

I can still remember the nights i left him while he is begging me to stay.

Just do what i said Erwin...I said and looked at him, i was about to walk away when he startes to talk again.

Do you still love me?.I froze at the question he asked, of course i love him so much but this is not the right time to answer his question.

I don't have time to answer your questions Commander... i said i heard him let out a sigh.

Because me i still love you, and it will never change... I gulped hearing those words came out from him, i don't want to cry please.

Oh im glad to hear that..I said forcing my tears to not fall even a single drop i wont let it.

I know you still love me Y/n, and i know that you can't show it to me right now. But i want you to remember this if the time comes that I'll die i promise in the after life i will find you...Im not even looking at him and that was a good thing because my tears are slowly falling down to my cheeks while biting my lip not making a sound.

I heard footsteps from behind and i saw Erwin right infront of me handing me a white handkerchief.

Dont cry my love...He said while gently wiping my tears using his thumb...I love you if I'll die in the expedition always remember that i love you...

He said and gently kissed my forhead i closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

You are going to die, please Erwin don't go...I said while quietly crying i heard him let out a chuckle while rubbing my cheeks

If we can't be together in this time, wait for me in the afterlife. He said while kissing forhead again...Even if we can't get back together again in this time, I'll find you in the next life...i love you so much Y/n..

He said while slowly walkinf away from me, all i can feel is pain after hearing those words after realizing he already accepted his faith.

I still love you...I whispered i saw him looked at me with tears in my eyes..I Love You...

He smiled at me and nodded..I love you too..He said and walked away.

After i saw Erwin's figure dissapeared i looked back at the stars while closing my eyes.

I regret everything i did...
I want to take back all the hurtful words i shouted at him...

I just want to go back and take that back...

Take him back...

I still love him..