Chapter 15:Its Just A Dream?

(Y/N POINT OF VIEW)

I suddenly woke up inside my dorm, sweating and gasping for air. I looked outside the window from beside me seeing the towers and stuffs.

I put my hand on my forhead thingking about my dream.

The part where i told them the truth its just a dream thank goodness.

I look at the clock 2:30am in the morning, i tried to go to sleep but i cant and i sigh.

"Damn it, i cant sleep" I whispered to myself and sigh.

I smiled when Erwin's smilling face suddenly appeared in my mind.

"Stupid me, i want to see him" I tokd myself and quickly jump out of bed running to his office.

...............................................

I slowly opened the door to Erwin's office and slowly quietly closing it.

I can see loads of paperworks on Erwin's office and sighs.

Erwin is a busy man....

I chuckled and slowly walk towards his bedroom, i slowly open the door seeing him sitting looking outside the window i gasp and suddenly hide at the back of the door.

I heard Erwin chuckled, oh shit did he saw me!?

"Come in, Y/n"

(ERWIN'S POV)

I can't make myself fall asleep thinking about somethings that i wish will happen.

"When will we get the freedom that we want from the titans?" I whispered to myself while staring outside the window watching the stars.

As i think of somethings i heard someone gasp i chuckled i already know who it is and this is the perfect timing.

"Come in, Y/n" I said, i saw her peeked at me and smiled, i smiled back in return.

She just stared at me and i saw her cheeks turned into pink smiled.

"Y/n come here" I said while opening my arms, she giggled and ran towards me hugging me i hugged back.

"Erwin why arent you sleeping yet?" I looked at her and i chuckled why do she needs to be so adorable.

" I cant sleep" I simply said, i heard her laugh and i hugged her more tighter.

I was just hugging her then i slowly face her outside the window looking up at the sky, the stars and the moon are watching us.

Y/n's head is laying on my chest while holding my arm, i smiled i want to hold her like this forever.

Being inlove feels so good...

"Erwin?" I hum in response letting her know i heard her.

I felt Y/n faced me, i stared at her gorgeous (E/C) eyes, while she was staring deep into mt blue ones.

"Erwin, do you love me?" i laugh at her question isnt it obvious that i love her and im deeply inlove with her?.

I kissed her forhead while gently rubs her cheeks while looking at her eyes i smiled.

"Y/n I love you, you mean the world to me. You are the reason why im smilling again, you are the reason why im being happy again." She smiled at me, i gasp when she starts to tear up.

I quickly hugged her rubbing her back.

"H-hey! Dont cry did i said something wrong?" i was nervous at that time.

But i felt her shake her head thank goodness...

"Im just so happy to be with you" She said, i smiled and hugged her more tighter.

I slowly move her head to face me, i wipe the tears away from her eyes and slowly leans closer to her face.

I smiled and kissed her, i felt her gasp for a second and she kissed me back.

I slowly put my hands on her waist not breaking the kiss, i began to kiss her deeply her lips are so soft.

Minutes later i slowly pulled away gasping for air she did the same too.

I looked at her and saw her blush i chuckled and pinched her face.

"Your so adorable" I said i saw her pout that made me laugh more.

"Ugh stop teasing me!" i heard her said, i nod while laughing.

I slowly pulled her again into a hug, she hugged me back. I dont want to let her go.

"Erwin, please promise me you wont leave me" I kissed her hair and nod.

"I will never gonna do that, please do the same" I said while patting her hair but i didnt get a response i thought she fell asleep but i slightly heard her sniffling.

I smiled and hugged her more tighter.

"I will" I heard her say i smiled. Glad to hear that from her.

"If i loose you" I slowly pulled her so face me, i looked stared deeply into her eyes "Its like i already loose the half of me, you are already the half of me"I told her while staring deep into her eyes she smiled.

"I wont do that Erwin" Glad to hear i kissed her cheek and i slowly lay her down beside me.

(Y/N'S POV)

After hearing those words, i wanna cry my tears out. Hearing those words from Erwin it slowly ripping me apart.

The way he told me im the half of him
While staring into my eyes, i want to tell him that i cant promise him that i will stay with him forever.

I dont want to hurt him, i dont want to leave him. I dont want him to leave me....

"If i ever loose you i dont know what to do" I heard him whisper into my ear while hugging me i bury my face into his chest.

Why!?, it hurts so much!. I wanna tell him the truth but i dont have the courage to do that.

I hate the way that i loved him this much. I hate the way i fell for him so damn hard.

If only i can stay here, if only i can change their destiny but i cant...

"I love you Erwin" i whispered i heard him chuckled and kissed my forhead while hugging me.

"I love you too" I smiled.

I can feel my eyes are sleepy so i slowly closed them....

I wish we can be like this, i dont want you to let me go Erwin. Hug me tight like your afraid to let me go.

Im sorry but i need to leave you soon.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

So hi its me Yuan_Chan the Author of this story. about the last chapter titled The Truth yall calm down cause it is just Y/N'S dream she didnt told them the truth yet TwT. I dont know but i was thingking that Y/n will really reveal the truth after i write 3 more chapters^^

Thanks for reading and i hope all of you enjoyed my story dont forget to vote👀

(btw sorry about the grammatical errors and the typos im in a rush this past few days, always stay safe i love you all^^❤️)