PROLOGUE

Hi, so i think im gonna write an Erwin X Reader. But im writting this to make my mind get off into things lately.

Im writting this because i love Erwin Smith so much and im really so obsessed with him. I hope you guys enjoy my story, i love you all^^❤️

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

(Y/N POV)

My Name is ( Y/N) im already an 18 year old woman who has hopes and dreams.

As you can see im not into men but it doesnt mean im lesbian or something.
Because im not into real men, im so obsessed and inlove with 2D Mens.

I know it sounds crazy but i cant stop myself to have emotional feelings to an anime characters.

I started to watch anime when i was 7.my dad let me watch anime because he is a certified weeb too.

Thats were my obsession to ficitional characters started. Were i first watch Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) i cant stop myself getting attacked and giving my full attention to one character in AOT.

 Were i first watch Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) i cant stop myself getting attacked and giving my full attention to one character in AOT

His name is Erwin Smith, the 13th Commander of the Survey Corps.

He was the one who got my fully attention. Like he hipnotized me.

I started simping for him because of his toughness, the way he gives motivational speech. And his perfect blonde hair. And his beautiful ocean blue eyes, and ofcourse dont forget about his handsomeness

I cant stop myself for falling inlove everyday, everynight i cry the shit out of me and telling myself to open my eyes to the fact that he doesn't exist and never in my life he will exist.

But no one can stop me. I want to see and hug him tell him how much i love him.

Because of me being so obsessed at him. It went to far that leads into a disorder called Fictophilia.

Fictophilia

Were we get too attracted and Love a person who doesnt exist.

I tried to stop myself for imagining him always because it will make me crazy but i cant live one day without thingking about him.

Then i realized. Why shouldn't i do lucid dreaming, where i can control my dream and go to anime world.

But if i go to anime world, it means i will leave my family and friends behind.

Im tired because of this fucking world so i tried to do lucid dreaming.

But i was wrong.....

My lucid dreaming went into a coma