Chapter 22: How Did You Know?

Author's Point Of View

Y/N was getting Ready for the expedition that's Today , shes already preparing some stuff she might need.

Y/n looked at the mini bag she packed that contains water Food which is Crackers and a first aid kit. (Because she will need it)

"Im ready" Y/n said to herself while staring at her bag, she grab her jacket placing it on her bed and especially her uniform she grabbed her odm gear.

She quietly sat down on her bed and expecting her gear, making sure nothing wrong to it so she can use it later.

"Better not die Y/n" She said to herself again chuckling "What if ill die today, and ill be able to wake up from my real world. Then i never get to tell Erwin the truth"

She sighed and stood up, she needs to help her comrades to carry some luggage they will bring later for the expedition.

They will bring Titan Traps, Bombs water food medical kit.

She quickly rans out of her room and heads straight to the mess hall where all her fellow comrades are packing some stuffs.

"Y/N!!!" Y/n smiled seeing Sasha and Connie running towards her while carrying some food

Y/N'S Point Of View

I smiled seeing Sasha and Connie running towards me Carrying a bag of food, maybe i think that was Sasha's food.

"Who's food is that?" I ask pointing the bag the were carrying, Sasha looked at me and smiled.

"Ofcourse its for me, because i dont want to starve while killing some titans" I laugh at her statement and grab her bag and places it inside the carriage.

"Hey Y/n why arent you in your Uniform yet? We will be after 35 minutes" I gasp, thats why Connie and Sasha are already in there uniform and wearing they're odm gear.

"Damn it, thanks for reminding me connie" I said and quickly Ran to my room to get ready.

~25 Minutes Later~

"Y/n, hurry up and het on your horse were leaving after 5 minutes" Mikasa shouted i nod and ran to the stables to get my horse.

I hope this expedition will be a success.

I jump up to my horse and ran to catch up with Mikasa and Armin

"Thank goodness your here Y/n" Armin whispered, all of us soldiers are on front of the sealed gate. Erwin will give us instructions for what we will do and remind of the positions we are in on the plan he made.

"After we enter the forest all of the Cadet's in team number 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 must hurry and climb the highest tree you will find" Erwin with his serious expression looking infront of the gate "All of us must not die, all of us must dedicate our hearts for the sake of humanity. ALL OF YOU SOLDIERS WHY DID YOU JOINED THE SURVEY CORPS?"

Oh shit here we go again.

"TO SACRIFICE OUR LIFE AND OUR HEARTS FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY COMMANDER SIR" All of us shouted with our right hand on our chest.

"ALL OF YOU, ARE SURE TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE KILLING TITANS GETTING KILLED BY TITANS?. I WANT TO HERE YOUR ANSWERS" Erwin scream still looking at front

"YES COMMANDER ERWIN SIR!!!!" We once shouted again.

"DONT DIE ON ME SOLDIERS SURVIVE" He said while the gate was starting to open, Erwin raised his left arm holding his blade. While his other right arm was positioned on his heart "DEDICATE YOUR HEARTS"

"WE WILL DEDICATE OUR HEARTS FOR HUMANITY" We shouted giving ourselves a salute.

As we ran out of the gate, the expedition starts now...

~Half an hour later~

I nervously ride my horse quietly as all of us are heading to the forest, i was on team 1 with Erwin.

I was holding a flare gun for the signal, if something might happened.

Thank team 1 peacefully entered the forest, i look seeing use trees where we will climb. I ready my gear

"Team 1 Team 2 Team 3 Team 4 Climb up the trees, Team 5,6,7,8 Prepare the traps maybe we will have a chance to catch a titan. Team 9, 10,11,12 take a look out for titans. Thats an order all of you must obey" All of us said yes to him and hurried climbing up a tree.

I looked at Erwin, standing on the other side. I saw him suddenly looked at me. I blush and looks away becayse of embarrassment

After minutes if waiting, i saw Mike went to Erwin and he maybe whispered something. I saw an shock exoression on Erwin before he grabs his Smoke gun and flared a red one in the air.

"WATCH OUT" He shouted, i quickly looked at the direction where everyone was looking.

Silence, i suddenly became silence after seeing what the other cadets are talking about.

The female titan...

Annie Leonhart....

I quickly ran where Petra and Eren's team.

I dont want them to die...

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I heard Armin screamed at me i ignored him and hurried flying using my odm gear to Eren and Petra's spot

"ERENNNNNNNN" I heard Petra screamed

Its no time to lose, i quickly saw Petra being chased by the female titan, now my chance to fix history.

I quickly pushed her away, and we saw the female titan kicked the tree

"Cadet Y/n?" She called my name i smiled at her.

"Your safe now" I told her, all of us and the Levi squad, find a safe place to hide.

"Y/n!?" I saw Erwin behind me wearing a worried expression.

"THAT WAS DANGEROUS WHY DID YOU DID THAT!?" I Was kinda shock by the way he shouted at me but i understand why "TELL ME?! WHAT IF THAT FEMALE TITAN KILL YOU? WHAT IF!!!!"

I gulped i felt tears were about to ran down my cheeks.

"Commander, i think that titan wasn't normal just a normal titan" i looked at Armin

"What do you mean Arlert?" Erwin stated

"As you can see the way that titan chased Petra it seems like she already planned to kill the Levi squad and she was after Eren" Armin said Erwin nodded.

"That makes scenes" He said.

"Annie Leonhart was the titan" I said all of them suddenly looked at me with a shock expression

"W-what?" I heard Armin whispered

I know this is not the time but...

"I saved Petra because i know she will kill her, i know whos the female titan and its annie Leonhart it self."I said.

Eren suddenly walk towards me and grabs me by the collar.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING Y/N YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING HAPPENING HERE" He shouted at me

" I know what's going to happen, i know how the people here will die. I know everything because i know all of you" I said looking down

Tears begins to fall down my cheeks, i cant lie anymore i cant hide the truth

I dont want to hurt anyone.

"Y/n..." I quickly looked at Erwin i can see it in his eyes that he was shock

"Erwin?..."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW Y/N!?"

"I-"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW" He said with an angry expression on his face.

A tear suddenly falls down my cheeks.

How did you know?