Chapter 25: Dandelions

Note: For best experience kindly listen to the song Dandelions by:ruth b.

Y/n's Point of View

It's been a month after the incident happen, some things we're back to normal. But not everything

Some scouts are beginning to hate me, some of them are hurting me and saying hurtful words towards me. But i really dont give a damn about it.

They sometimes blame me, that i was the reason some of they're comrades died. And yeah i blame myself for it too.

But the weird thing i was waiting why am i still not waking up from my coma, why am i still here? Should i just wake up after Erwin knowing the truth about me.

Weird just weird....

I finally told them the truth, and im so happy that the others still accepted me and understood my situation.

Even though i wished i already told them the truth right from the very start. But damn i just choose to lie.

And i know i dont have they're 100% trust anymore after lying.

I sigh and stood up from my chair and did some stretches, i wonder where is the commander at?.

I pick up my jacket and just open the door and went outside.

"Where is the handsome blonde commander could be this aftertoon?" I asked myself while walking outside.

Wind just softly slaps all over my body, its so beautiful outside so windy and some sunlight.

You could see the flowers all around you, it is so peaceful here.

I sat down the grass while admiring the sky. If only it will just be peaceful this world can just be peaceful like this. No killings no deaths no sacrifices but just a normal life (thanks to isayama, he needs to pay for my therapy)

I closed my eyes, while laying down on the soft grass. It is so peaceful.

"Cadet Y/n?" I opened my eyes and saw someone looking down at me, gladly he was the one who's blocking the sunlight.

I squinted my eyes too see i smiled.

"Commander Erwin?" I sat up straight looking at the tall blonde commander
He was just standing right in front of me while holding a book.

"What are you doing here? Dont you know it's dangerous outside here. And gladly i saw you. What if a titan picked you up while you're laying down.? "He said while crossing both of his arms.

"I apologized" I said while staring at him.

I lay down again embracing the sky. I just felt Erwin sat beside me.

I looked at him, i saw him reading the book he was reading.

"What are you reading?" i asked, he slightly glance at me and smiled and look back at the book he was reading.

"Just a book that i have, back when i was a child" He respond and went back to reading.

"Ohhhhh~" I said and look back at the sky.

I stood up from where i laying and looked around and saw something that caught my eyes.

"A field of Dandelions?" I slowly walk towards the field, Erwin might have notice that i was walking away from him.

So he stood up and ran towards me.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked, i looked at him and points the field of Dandelions.

He chuckled so as i and i ran to the field.

I then lay down on the field of dandelions, they're so pretty.

"Cause im in a field of Dandelions, wishing on everyone that you'll be mine~ mine~" I softly sang while laying down, i felt Erwin sat beside me again and pats my head.

"Im already yours~" He said i laughed.

"Im singing a song, and ofcourse i know you're already mine. But not permanently" I said.

Not permanently....

"Im only yours for temporary right?" Erwin said with a cold voice i nod.

I looked straight into his eyes.

"And i see forever in your eyes" I kept singing he smiled at me and looked back straight into my eyes.

"I feel okay when I see you smile, smile~" He then hold my hand while im laying, Erwin went on top of me while im just staring straight to his beautiful blue eyes.

"Wishing on dandelions all of the time~" I sang.

Erwin once gave me a smile and moves even more closer to my face, and then he kissed me. I close my eyes and kissed him back.

Praying to God that one day you'll be mine...

Feeling his lips on mine, his lips are so soft. I can feel im having butterflies inside my stomach.

Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time...

what is a kiss
What is this thing that brings to lips together
It stirs emotions deep in the soul.

I kiss you because I love
you....

Erwin slowly pulled away and smiled at me i smiled back.

"Y/n i love you"

"I love you too Erwin"

He then kissed me again.

Can we stay like this forever?

Can you kiss me like this forever?

I want to stay forever with you...

"Stay with me" He then said.

A tear slowly drops from my eye, if only i can stay with you forever.

"I will" I told him with all my might.

After a few minutes of showing our love to each other, we just talk about our day. Talk about the Cadet's that always annoys Erwin.

"You know?" Erwin said while holding my hand "Why am i so inlove with you?"

I chuckled "We'll same question for you Commander" he smiled at me and kissed my hand.

"Its not my fault if im handsome" He said i laughed.

"We'll that's true, you're handsome brave, strong, smart and ofcourse kind" I stated.

He laughed at me and continued squishing my hand.

"I dont want to be you're temporary" He said i then looked at him "I want to be you're permanent, i want to be with you forever"

I let out a sigh and still made myself look at him and smile.

"I wish that too Erwin" I said and smiled at hom again.

He then hugged me a tight one, i hugged him back.

"I love you so much* He whispered.

" I love you more" I stated.

Stay with me...

In another life i will make myself stay beside you.....