Matchmaking gig Part 4

KrazyKittieGirl, hi! You're match would be the precious cheeky girl

KrazyKittieGirl, hi! You're match would be the precious cheeky girl... Ochako Uraraka! 

The girl attracts positivity and beauty and believe me that she has indeed attracted beauty in the form of an angel named Maya! You can't imagine how her face scorched with heat when she first laid eyes on you, thinking how much of a perfect deity you are I mean goddamn! Talk about love struck, the girl basically halted to whatever she was doing when she saw you pass by and of course, not wanting to miss a chance she approached you and began to chat you up.

Of course, she was sure as heck that it's weird when a total stranger would walk up to you but dang does she just NOT want to miss this opportunity! She wishes that she isn't annoying to you and REALLY wants to get closer to you... And once you warmed up to her, it didn't take time for you to loosen up!

Oh she is very delighted to witness you do your hobbies, especially cooking! Because there's nothing more great than getting to it eat with you! She is an average cook, capable of cooking but dang does she love your cooking!

Now she's is in extremely need of saving up for the sake of her allowance to last her for about a month, but she'll try and pamper the best way she can! She usually enjoys walking with you in the park, or just visiting the library to study and she hopes that it doesn't bother you. But she promises to herself once she gets enough funds, she will lavishly shower you in gifts.

Other than that, you've been a great inspirations for her. She knows laziness isn't good but come on, seeing you last around makes her realize that she should take breaks too to avoid pressing herself to much and draw frustration instead of good results.

Hiya, White1312! Your match would be the cuddly, oh so soft baby

Hiya, White1312! Your match would be the cuddly, oh so soft baby.... Taishiro Toyamitsu or otherwise known as Fat gum!

The guy has a soft spot for people with maternal instincts because it honestly matched his paternal instincts and he is drawn to very caring people because they just so precious and selfless and noble and adorable 👉👈
And upon meeting you, he immediately notice your caring nature and found himself softening for you in a different way unlike the normal things he feel for other people.

He is very shy to admit his feels for you but he spoke straightforwardly. Of course the baby was nervous for your answer, but he knows how to be mature when you reject him and will most likely to keep the platonic part of your relationship and will try and ignore what he felt for you. It was not easyz but he knows well not to cross your boundaries.

He will take you out in food dates. I swear, eating with him would be the best dang experience, i just know it. And receiving hugs from him?? Ohhh, heaven!!! He will just hug you tightly, hoist you from the ground and is just so warm and welcoming and very soothing! His hugs will help cure depressions trust me 👌

Look, he loves you for your caring nature, because of your mom friend energy. He really finds caring people touching and dang, he really loves you. Other than that, he also love your natural instinct to be mean towards mean people because dang he was often used as a doormat and he can't even scowl at them, nor drown but oh gosh does he admire you for being so honest towards people.

TheAnimeGirl003, hello! Your match would be the beloved Icy hot

TheAnimeGirl003, hello! Your match would be the beloved Icy hot.... Shoto Todoroki! Sorry but I'm not sure which of the older cast I should cast you with and I really see Shoto being with you D: please forgive me!

Shoto is in need of a person who sees past his stoic veneer and who would be the best observant, non judgemental cookie there is? He finds your presence in a neutral way before, but found himself drawn towards you because of your ability to read people. Given your nonjudgmental demeanor, he find himself easing at the slightest but not entirely. Give him some time, and soon he will be more.laud back and chill around you!

Being the dense guy he is when it comes to social interactions, he thought that the increased heart rate, butterflies in his stomach, blood in his cheeks were normal in a friendship... Not until you made him understand what those feelings are, before he found himself flatly admitting his feelings for you out loud, straightforward and unfiltered. Bless the nice ice child.

As for dates, his dad is loaded so it isn't a problem but he prefers to just stay indoors and hang around, perhaps just watching a movie or lazing around together. But if you had something to do, oh bet your bottom hell be there watching.

He really is intrigued with the manga you were illustrating AND writing like damn, you're so talented as he thinks and he really admires it!

Look, you were one of the people that truly saw through him and understood him. Hello he didn't even know much of himself until you were there making him realizing the things he do. Because of you, it helped him to understand more of himself and soon, found himself being less cold and more welcoming and approachable in some degree but he still has this resting stoic face that can scare away people— but he knows he can never drive you away!

A/N: that's all for now! I'll move on to do the others soon! Please be patient! Have a great one!