Headcanons

Them, as my habits: Basically what habits they have (or most likely their habits) similar to mine

Bubaigawara (Twice)

He tends to call refer people 'them' if he can't distinguish their gender, and he doesn't want to offend them.

I do that, too. It's weird to refer a singular person 'them' here in my country, but I don't mind them.

Touya (Dabi)

Constantly saying fuck when he messed up, and flipping the middle finger at people he despises.

Hari (Chrono)

We're both in love with Overhaul— I-I mean—

He tends to bang his head on the nearest surface if he feels like it.

Frustrated? Find the nearest wall.

Upset? The wall is just around the corner.

Done with everybody's crap? Bang it on the wall like he wants to bang Overhaul on the wall—

Has a headache? Go ahead, buddy.

(I just did that today because my iron deficiency is killing me)

Kai (Overhaul)

He's probably keeping a teeny tiny notebook and pen in his pocket to list everything that needs to get done.

He probably wrote reminders, things that needed to be done, etc.

And if you find the right page, you might see a self insert fanfic about him and Chrono—

Sako (Mr. Compress)

He probably has the habit of always having earphones on—

(Bet you thought I'd say air pods on, but nope! *Laughs in android phone user*)

—when he's busy, he can't help but to plug his earphones on in phone as a shuffled playlist of musicals played as he worked.

He would most likely hear those who calls for his name, so someone has to tap his shoulder or maybe throw a book on him to get his attention.

Funny story, the book throwing happened to me in ninth grade because I had my earphones on and I didn't noticed the teacher was there and a friend of mine threw his book on my head XD

Setsuno

Recklessly spending money and will regret it later, thinking about the money he spent in sixth grade because that's how broke he is.

The difference between us is that he can basically just look at the things he wants, and he will have it.

While I— I will look at that object, then the contents of my wallet, before having an existential crisis

Tomura

His way of expressing his frustration, rage by scratching his neck until it would bleed.

Now, I used to do this on my legs but not anymore. I also used to just dig my nails into my forearms to restrain my emotions to the point of leaving a cut.

I eventually got rid of the habit, but it would sometimes come back. I'm recovering.

Toga

She is most likely writing trashy fics about her ships, maybe a few self inserts here, or maybe X readers too!

She is really creative in terms of romance.... Her view on romance, that is.

So much Yandere, gory, bloody, torture stuffs! Just the way she likes it!