Happy Valentine's y'all

Hiiii Happy Valentine's day and belated happy birthday to nana_academia1002, you little cinnamon roll uwu. I wish I could've written a one-shot but with writer's block I can't think of a one-shot ;-; Happy birthday gurl, more pleasant birthdays to come :D go follow her, her contents are promising :)

Anyways

So guys, I thank you for all the supports and love this book has been receiving and every time I get spammed by notifs from this book and my other books that are MHA related (the comments, the votes) I can't help but to smile because duh, it is support and I feel loved and special and it is just so endearing because some comments would share infos about themselves and I can't help but to feel special because you guys are sharing pieces of your lives to a person you don't know and I am just— wow.

Sorry if I'm a little sappy, I am tearing up a little while writing this like— I don't even know where I am getting at XD

Anyways, thank you guys for the support, this is my first book that I am steadfastly updating— the book that earned me several followers and loyal readers and silent readers— and I am so happy :'D

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AGAIN. Go get some to those who have lovers and all that, and to those single peeps (no worries I am single as well) let us spent the day not only loving other people, but ourselves too.

I just don't get it why some people hate Valentine's day because couples are all around— ummm, how about try not minding them? They're happy and their intention is not to annoy people because they're too busy enjoying themselves??? Instead of being bitter about the couple's, let us just be happy for them because being jealous, envious and bitter won't get us anywhere in life :)

Let us all instead feast with candies, ice creams and cakes or any food you like, smell the flowers, smile at couples, read fanfics, watch anime and overall, love ourselves.

The next following chapter will be Valentine's special, specifically an SFW alphabet prompts that are inspired by Tordoholic and Peachykiri

Go view their contents, they are very nice and creative and I love them.

So without further ado, the next chapters will be Valentine's themed that I worked hard on for several days, and I hope you guys enjoy it like I did when I wrote it :)

And once again, thank you all, Happy Valentine's, and I love you all.

Now, onwards!

Ps. I tried to arrange them in alphabetical order, but Wattpad is being stubborn and it won't work so please work with me 😁😁😁