The bois (and ghorl) as normal high school students

Oh look at that, a quirkless AU >:D
May contain triggering topics such as bullying so beware.

Atsuhiro (Mr. Compress)

The theatre kid, what did you expected? His attendance in class is perfect, no absence, extremely punctual, an actual good student who somehow gets himself in the class higher ranking despite being in rehearsals the whole day—

He is great in quizzes, his memory game is strong. He's the theatre kid who gets along with everyone. I mean everyone. Well, except for Kai because of that one time—

He isn't great at Math, but he is definitely enthusiastic about liberal arts, history, and music class.

Hari (Chrono)

The band kid, the guitar player. Hari is one of the most major heart throb in school for his good looks and skills whenever he plays his bass guitar. And his singing voice— oh God they're worth swooning for! He is also the backup vocals during concerts/performances.

He is an average student in terms of academics. His grades are quite stable, he does well in class, several absences due to fevers and such, occasionally skips class, occasionally late from classes and such.

He is a fast learner, whether he's learning lyrics, chords, and lessons from classes. A silent individual, sometimes shy, but when playing up stage, he seems to be a different person.

His favourite class is music (obviously), history and science (psychology mostly) and hates math.

Jin (Twice)

He's the class clown/parent of the classroom. He is a combination of both, because of his several dad jokes, gags, harmless pranks, silly movements, jokes, and at the same time, he tries to make everyone smile and feel comfortable in their skin.

He likes cheering people up, especially when they're insecure and just has a high expectations of themselves. If he has a moment to stop being the class clown, he turns into a perfect parent figure and he is willing to comfort people who needs comfort and care and tells them that he is there for them.

He is an average student, so to say. His school records mostly has his late attendances, and almost had the perfect attendance. He is great in group projects, because he will do his best to contribute to the group.

His favourite subject is science and math, and hates history.

Joi

Oh boi. He is the manager of the band and he isn't known to be exactly nice. I mean, he does manage a team of a band, who were quite the handful.

He is extremely strict towards his studies and extremely dedicated, to the point he'll nag other students to stop slacking off (even if it's break time)

He takes no shit from other people and will not tolerate laziness and bad behaviour in a school environment.

Due to his dedication in school, he is one of the highest ranking student in class, has a perfect attendance, and a clean record. Though, there are times that he almost lost it during when immaturely bickering with another student. Just almost—

Kai (Overhaul)

The lead singer of the band, and another major heart throb in school. His harmonization with Hari always make the students swoon and fall for them (or maybe ship them—)

He is particularly the bad boy looking student as well as a nerd, because there are times he'd be looking like an E-boy when entering the school, and sometimes he wear the nerdy type of clothes and almost no one recognises him. Almost. Either way, students found it hot!