Matchmaking gig Part 5

A/N: Sorry if I take too long to get through everyone, I'll try my best to crank out as much as I can! Please be patient!

Hi Hiiragi_Shinya! Hopefully you're having a great day! Your match would be the bulky, lovable dork... Inasa Yoarashi!

The dork is pure, he may not catch up on your sarcasm and takes what you say literally, but he is learning your behavioural pattern because he loves you so much so that he's willing to improve himself!

Why does he love you? Well one, he likes that you're overly aggressive towards oppressive folks and he really finds that heroic of you to defend other folks! It really is very respectable of you to do so and he found himself falling.

The boy is in need of a friend in his life that should keep in place, but I'm not here to give you a babysitting gig, I'm giving you a precious angel so treasure him because he is one of the most passionate, TOO passionate person who loves you with all his heart.

Okay but like... The boy is tall and if you compare your height to his, it really amuses him to no end because he can just pick you up like a balloon and lift you up! And he finds it cute because he does it to housecats all the time and it reminds him of that! It's just so cute compared to his bulky size!

As for dates, the moronic dork will take it upon himself to make it extremely comfortable for you! He will do anything for you really, and like I said his actions speak volumes. And those volumes has enough shockwave enough to break an island because sister I'm telling you HE LOVES YOU WITH ALL HIS HEART!

 And those volumes has enough shockwave enough to break an island because sister I'm telling you HE LOVES YOU WITH ALL HIS HEART!