What organisms they fear?

Bubaigawara (Twice)

He finds reptiles freaky, like lizards. The little bastards can get their tails disconnected to their bodies.

He blames his childhood friend for this fear, when both of them decided to get a ladder and mess around with the ceiling, catching lizards, when it does that thing and legit scared him.

Needless to say, he didn't fucked with those things again.

Touya (Dabi)

Bees are fucking terrifying for him. He blamed it on the time when he got stung as a child while he played with his siblings.

The fucker landed on his nose, he panicked and tried to swat it off his face, which infuriated it and stung him.

During a meeting in the league, a bee landed on his nose. Let's just say he almost blew the headquarters into dusts if it weren't for the other restraining him.

Hari (Chrono)

If Hari had learned something it's that geese are assholes.

He fears those cobra ducks are just so terrifying, he can't bear to breathe in the same air as them.

He blamed you for that one time you insisted playing chase by the fields where geese basically flooded it.

And what do you know? One of them started to chase Hari, while he screamed bloody murder as you just almost had an asthma attack because of laughing at him.

He is scared of geese, that when you hiss like one, he'll flinch. Whenever you reminded him of this, he would threaten you.

But don't worry, I won't let him kill ya :)

(Now I want to write a one-shot about that...)

Kai (Overhaul)

Germs.

Thank u, next—

Sako (Mr. Compress)

Turkeys. The discount peacocks proved itself to be an asshole after he was chased/attacked by a hoard of them when he was younger.

Even the sound of them makes him shudder to this day.

Setsuno

Love. Jk, no.

He's kind of scared of caterpillars.

He isn't particularly scared or bothered by feetless crawlers, but caterpillars freaks him out a lot.

One time he was tasked to water plants in the base, when he saw the crawler crawling on the plant.

He practically tossed the watering can across the room as he screamed bloody murder and cling unto you like the precious little sunshine baby he is.

You, the doting lover of his, decided it would be fun to exploit this weakness of him if he ever gets in trouble.

Tomura

Those little green insects jumping on grass.

Bugs doesn't usually bother Mr. Handyman, but those green gremlins just puts him on the edge.

If he ever sees one, he calls for you, his voice cracking as he screamed in fear.

You, the doting lover you are, decided to pick the little bigger up and scare him with it.

It's fun actually XD

Toga

She is the very definition of fear itself, she fears nothing.

Toga had no fear.

Spiders: *exists*

Okay, maybe she has one fear. Himiko is deathly afraid of those arachnids, she would scream bloody murder as she runs to find anything to kill it.

A shoe, a book, a roll of newpaper, Tomura's father (I meant the hand), a dead body, anything to get rid of the eight legged crawler.

A/N:

So some is these are my fears, one of them are from my mom's, one of them is from my seatmate in class XD

Turkeys and Geese are demons in disguise, you can't convince me otherwise.