When they're drunk/How can they hold their alcohol

Drink responsibly, be at the right age to drink and be responsible.

I'm writing from my friend's (a legal aged woman) experience. I did try to drink a little bit of gin mixed with Gatorade and juice in a small shot glass, tho... I hate it and I am never ever drinking shit again... It might change, tho.

Atsuhiro (Mr. Compress)

This guy is hella loud when he's drunk. He'll be singing, dancing, reenacting the musicals he saw.

It doesn't take him too long to be drunk. This guy can't hold his alcohol very well and with just a sip, this guy is already tipsy. If he drinks for more than five shots... He's drunk.

Hari (Chrono)

Hari doesn't usually drink, but he knows his limits if he does. But where's the fun in that? Rappa and the others will try to convince him to drink more to get him drunk.

"I bet you can't drink the whole bottle without getting drunk, you coward."

"Is that a challenge?" And so Hari chugs the whole bottle, stopping at nothing, before slamming the bottle down by the table with a triumphant grin.

And so the disaster begins.

If he's drunk, he often repeats himself a lot and will keep drinking and drinking and drinking.

And please, do keep him away from Overhaul when he's drunk before Hari can maneuver the poor Capo to re-enact that one scene Star Wars 3.

"You were my brother Anakin, I love you!" Chrono slurred a shout, as Overhaul just gave him a look of disgust.

"... Are you sure you're just drinking, or are you taking drugs, too?"

Jin (Twice)

This boy can hold his alcohol very well, it'll take him a few drinks before he's passed out like a baby.

But when he's drunk, he tends to cry and rant about his life to whoever is near.

"I just don't understand why my teacher gave me an F on my Math test, I didn't cheat or anything! I was just looking at my seatmate's paper, why did she gave me an F???"

"I hate her! Let's kill her!"

Kai (Overhaul)

Burb boi rarely holds a drink, but when he does, he's weak. All it takes to knock his senses off of him with just a shot.

If he's drunk, he is still himself. But worst.

Expect him to yell at everyone and anyone.

If Chrono couldn't do his job very well? BAM, he gets yelled at.

If the plants weren't watered enough, BAM

If the dishes weren't in alphabetical order— well what do you know?

Nemoto

Our boi here is a good (?) boi. He won't touch anything besides a Bible.

Ah, who am I kidding, he is weak in terms of alcohol intake. He instantly passes out when he drinks, so that's that.

Setsuno

His alcohol tolerance is higher than my chance to find a bf/gf (jk, I'm not in the rush to find someone rn)

This boy can handle anything and he rarely gets drunk. Well in his younger days where he was twinky and weak, his alcohol tolerance is pretty low, but after his critical intake of alcohol began to build up until he was basically invincible.

Tomura

This boy has a high tolerance of alcohol, too, given that he fricken drinks all the time.

So expect the others to be stone cold passed out, while he's casually sipping his alcohol.

Toga

She doesn't drink because she's a responsible minor who knows the situation of the economy because of irresponsible teens buying alcohol and paying no taxes.

Touya (Dabi)

His alcohol intake is pretty low, too. So expect this fiery boy to be ranting about his daddy issues all the time and he will repeat everything he says.

So I asked my dad how high his alcohol tolerance is, and he said that it's in our genes to have a high tolerance for alcohol...

I low-key can't wait to test it out once I am legal aged.