Little Voices (Setsuno X Ghost Reader) Platonic

So I wanna try something new, and it's like a guardian ghost AU. More explanation will be on the chapter itself, so onwards!

And a warning, this will contain mentions of self harm, domestic abuse, alcoholism, drug use, cheating spouses, deaths and accidents that may not be comfortable for other readers. Please proceed with caution, or if you really can't handle these type of things, feel free to skip this chapter.

Remember that I am here for you, you're precious. You can just PM me if you need someone to talk to and I'll see how I can help :)

Don't do self abuse, that's bad.

Also, angst warning~

"Fear not, fellow mortal adolescent! For I am—"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

"... — here." Your excitement and self esteem drained, as you were presented in front of a blond boy who screamed bloody murder at the sight of your translucent form. "I thought everyone loves All Might when he says that..."

"Right." You hummed, as you pinched your chin between your thumb and curled index finger. "I kinda forgot people are scared of ghosts."

Yeah, that would be reasonable. You are wearing a porcelain white mask and white clothes you wore in your burial. Maybe your hair was a little dishevelled and your skin was pale... Maybe you shared a slight resemblance to ghost... Well, because you are one.

You watched the boy quiver in fear, clutching a pillow beside him, as he watches you cautiously approach him.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm fifteen years old when I died— which is yesterday— and I died from—" you were rudely interrupted by the young boy of your age, when he tossed a lamp on your form, which proved his efforts in vain when the lamp phased through your body and hit the wall instead.

You sighed, before putting your palms where it belongs— which is your face— as the impending stupidity increased. And if he just calmed down and stop trying to throw everything at you—!

"Okay! Kid, I get it! I'm a ghost! I'm spoopy! Rawrrrr!" You mocked, raising your arms forward for a pose. "I get it! I died and I'm a ghost now cooperate with me before I decide to possess you!" Lies, you really can't posses someone.

"G-g-g-ghost!" He pointed at you, as you just sighed.

"I know, right?" You sarcastically remarked. "It's like I died and is now roaming around the surface of the earth if you don't cooperate with me! Right?"

"W-what do you need?" The fifteen year old blond quivered all the way up to his lips, as he stared at your dead figure. You tried to walk closer to help him up, but he suddenly interjected. "PLEASE DON'T POSSESS ME!"

"I WON'T FOR FUCK'S SAKE, KID!" You yelled, as you snatched his wrist before hoisting him up to his feet. The malnourished boy stumble forward as you lifted him on his feet.

As a ghost, you possess an unbelievable mass of strength, which is useful. You can pass through solid materials by choice, too!

"So, let's start over," you gracefully cleared your voice, fixing your article of clothing to free fabrics from its wrinkles, before bowing at the clueless boy. "I'm Y/N, I was fifteen when I died, I died a few weeks ago from a car accident, I am buried in Coruscant Memorial Cemetery, and now I need you to make me move on." You summarize your life in a sentence, while the dazed boy just looked at you.

"... Huh?" You swore to a heavenly being, that there is certainly a vein bulging on your temple as this clueless boy just stared up at you.

"GODDAMNIT KID, I AM DEAD AND I NEED YOU TO HELP ME TO HELP YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE SO THAT I CAN GO TO HEAVEN, PARADISE, WHATEVER THAT IS SO THAT I WON'T BE ROAMING AROUND EARTH FOR FOREVER OR SO HELP ME—"